+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Location Updates

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    great decision.. really ...

ny was the only anchor for europeans to even join up on a US server... now thats gone too - well played.

Junior Member aXema is on a distinguished road
    I don't know why IL would be decommissioned it had easily the best routing for most people of any server in Quake Live...
    Looks like I'm back to being stuck to 100 percent Texas.

Junior Member Choripan is on a distinguished road Choripan's Avatar
    48 hours and Argentina servers still down. You should reconsider your it provider man. C'mon get the servers uppppppp

Senior Member ALLofYOU is an unknown quantity at this point
    well for whatever reason, i ping 50 to indianapolis, but i used to ping 24 to chi, and i live in ohio
    this is just awful how can u get a closer location, but higher ping? its dumb
    Omg I beat ppl at this game sometimes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/uberfriedguy

*gingernuggets
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLofYOU View Post
    well for whatever reason, i ping 50 to indianapolis, but i used to ping 24 to chi, and i live in ohio
    this is just awful how can u get a closer location, but higher ping? its dumb

I live in seattle and ping 80-90 to seattle servers. I ping 60-70 in texas. The routing is ********.

Member N0LImIT is on a distinguished road N0LImIT's Avatar
    i ping 70 at indy and was pinging 15 at chicago and im in michigan....indy servers are slow and takes forever to connect,also it boots ppl when switching maps if it even switches the map sometimes it just freezes on the scoreboard screen.Please tell us you will bring chicago ill back!!!!!

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by N0LImIT View Post
    i ping 70 at indy and was pinging 15 at chicago and im in michigan....indy servers are slow and takes forever to connect,also it boots ppl when switching maps if it even switches the map sometimes it just freezes on the scoreboard screen.Please tell us you will bring chicago ill back!!!!!
    1) \o/ Michigan! (I'm at MSU currently, but I live in Jackson)
    2) Are you playing Silent Night when the servers are having issues?
    3) Unfortunately they're not. IN replaced IL. :<

Answer to 2: According to your stats, nope :P

Junior Member Wysheer is on a distinguished road
    Come onnnnnnnn argentinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why should i pay for?! Its down so many times!
    EDIT: I HAVE PRO FOR NOTHING

Senior Member Rebecca will become famous soon enough Rebecca's Avatar
    My ping to Seattle has improved from a so-so 78 to a wonderful 32. Other players to the Seattle games also are experiencing the same great pings. I hope this new server/routing scheme sticks for a long time.

Junior Member END is on a distinguished road
    There is something wrong with the IND servers.. It is dropping packets like no other please fix this issue its been on going.. Also for all of you having routing problems please take a look at wtfast.com.. I had routing issues for the longest. I use to ping 40 to chi then 5 months ago it shot up to 120 and stayed that way.. Last month i downloaded wtfast.com and now i pinged 42 to chi.. So this sucks that you removed chi.. please fix the pl problem at IND

+ Reply to Thread