+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensitivity?

Senior Member eduguy is an unknown quantity at this point
    I lowered my sens too about 7.

*cy4n1d3dr34m
    I started somewhere in between 5-6. I gradually lowered it over 3 years every time I felt my aim was sloppy. Just a .3 here, a .5 there. I am at 1.6 now. Forced me to up my mouse pad. Can't believe I ever played that high before. It used to impair my rocket jumps, now only when I panic.

Senior Member SquirrlWrangler is on a distinguished road SquirrlWrangler's Avatar
    What's your acceleration setting?

Lorfa's console/cfg guide was a big help. My old sens was 9.7 with zero acceleration. Currently, for my 400 dpi mouse, my sense is 4.75, accel is 0.175, and SensCap is 9.15. My aim has improved, but I don't think I have my sens/accel dialed in, yet.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    You mean this? If so glad I could help :-)

Senior Member SquirrlWrangler is on a distinguished road SquirrlWrangler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    You mean this? If so glad I could help :-)
    Yeah, that's the one. It really helped me fine-tune my cfg. Thanks!

Wait so I can lower sensitivity and raise mouse accel and improve my aim? Sounds good to me. Does anyone have a calculator for mouse sensitivties(like cm/360)? Also, what exactly does accel do? Sorry I have lots of questions I am still a noob.
    Last edited by eduguy; 01-01-2013 at 06:05 PM.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by eduguy View Post
    Wait so I can lower sensitivity and raise mouse accel and improve my aim? Sounds good to me. Does anyone have a calculator for mouse sensitivties(like cm/360)? Also, what exactly does accel do? Sorry I have lots of questions I am still a noob.
    For that you need a big space/mousepad.

Why do you have so little anyway, are you using a keyboard tray? Just put kb+mouse on top of the table, and put the chair and screen higher if needed (adjustable chair and books respectively)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

*baerlic

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by baerlic View Post
    Every single quake3 and ql duel champion used accel with the sole exception of fatality, the competition dodger. Intl events wise accel users have won like 99% of them rofl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

I am using a cardboard box inside a shelf near the keyboard. Keyboard can't go on top of the table.

+ Reply to Thread