+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: no hay servers

Member payunio is on a distinguished road
    I can understand, although I paid my premium subscription to ID Software, it's NRG's fault and not ID's fault, and I should be patient since I have other arenas where I can play and that is all ID committed and promised to have in place. And I understand NRG is moving their datacenter and that is not an easy job to do and blahblahblah. But, I think NRG should provide -and ID should require it to NRG and let us know- a schedule indicating when the system is supposed to be restored and running properly. We are extremely anxious and anxiety is due, in this case, to ignorance. If NRG fails to provide a schedule, maybe you ID Software should think about finding another more professional provider. If ID fails to let us paid members and other know when the system is gonna be back, maybe we players should think about finding another more visible system/game to subscribe and another more respectful software company to follow.

Junior Member r3v0lUt1oN is on a distinguished road
    ya es 1 mes que no tenemos servidore, como extraño jugar,asdasd no puedo jugar en los servers de chile porque me tira entre 200 y 300 de ping :P

Junior Member greifocs is on a distinguished road
    1 month. Still no answer about when theyre coming back.

Junior Member Zamel is on a distinguished road
    año nuevo sin server =(,parece que tendre que buscar otro juego,este no da mas

*STRYK3X
    ya 1 mes sin servers da , tengo que jugar en EE.UU. porque en chile me da 300 de ping ._. y en EE.UU. 200

Junior Member spirit_of_error is on a distinguished road spirit_of_error's Avatar
    YA QUE NO HAY SERVERS EN ARGENTINA Y EN CHILE NO PUEDO JUGAR VUELVO AL QUAKE 3 ARENA EN ESTAS 2 IP NACIONALES(ARGENTINAS): 190.105.235.147:27961 Y 190.210.177.182:28965 (1.32 O BIEN 1.32c) NOS VEMOS AHI ! NRGGAMES APESTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member Kastrol is on a distinguished road
    1 month... 1 month, no servers, no official words, NOTHING

HEY, QUAKE LIVE, DO SOMETHING

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kastrol View Post
    1 month... 1 month, no servers, no official words, NOTHING

HEY, QUAKE LIVE, DO SOMETHING
    They've already given official word. As of the 15th they were still awaiting a reply. That would probably mean that they're still awaiting a reply, or because they've been gone since the 21st, that they may have gotten word since then and just haven't read it yet.

Junior Member Kastrol is on a distinguished road
    Argentina was removed from the locations of servers..... there's no oficial thread about this on the forum, or something on the website, or nothing, and still you are going to say that "official word" has already given.

So, this is the end of Quake Live here, you have killed an entire community.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Senior Member Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kastrol View Post
    Argentina was removed from the locations of servers..... there's no oficial thread about this on the forum, or something on the website, or nothing, and still you are going to say that "official word" has already given.
    http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...l=1#post247647

+ Reply to Thread