+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Glowing ranking column?

Junior Member Artif3x is on a distinguished road

Question Glowing ranking column?

What does it mean in your ranking when you have a level 4 rank, but the column is a lighter shade of yellow rather than the usual orange?

Also, is there some way to reset your stats?

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    It means you're ranked between 70-100. Once you break 100 you will get the Gold color back (Highest rating)

As far as resetting stats you are allowed 2 accounts. Make another one and see if you do better.
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    It means you've bursts out of T4 into the stratosphere Skill rating used to be capped at 100, but Id removed that a little while ago. If your rating exceeds 100 in a particular game type you get a gold bar. Gratz.

There is no way to reset your stats. You could beg support, but afaik it's not something they have done in the past.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Above 100? Can you point me to where that stat is on the page, if it's there?

Unfortunately for me, my rating is way too high. I've been playing with a small circle of friends on private servers I create with my pro account, so my rating is badly inflated. This means whenever i get on a pub server I'm getting nuked by the pro players.

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Artif3x View Post
    Above 100? Can you point me to where that stat is on the page, if it's there?

Unfortunately for me, my rating is way too high. I've been playing with a small circle of friends on private servers I create with my pro account, so my rating is badly inflated. This means whenever i get on a pub server I'm getting nuked by the pro players.
    xD. The opposite happens to me. My friends crush me .

If you join an empty server, open the console and type in

serverinfo

then scroll up until you find the sv_skillrating item. That gives you your personal rating in the server's gametype (it's the mean rating of everyone on the server in fact).
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

I'll give that a shot, thanks!

+ Reply to Thread