+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More in depth stats

Junior Member mblaze is on a distinguished road mblaze's Avatar

More in depth stats

I have a some suggestions that I think would make Quake Live better that specifically deal with stats.

I would like to see the implementation of the amount of each item picked per game. Ideally, each game type would have it's own set. Both individual matches and in general (# of x picked up) would be nice. I think, especially for ffa, this would encourage more tactical and strategic play and it should serve in the end to raise the level of play. Perhaps corresponding awards could be given as well for added incentive.

Also, it would be nice to see how many times you fragged / got fragged by every player in the match.

Member str00 is on a distinguished road
    I agree. I would like to see more stats about a game too. E.g in (premium) tdm, when the match ends, i can see how many armors/megas/quads/etc a player have been picked, but when i go to the match history page, i can't find these stats anywhere. Also it would be nice to see quad/battlesuit time/kills/damage stats too, and damage dealt/received per weapon wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Also stats per map would be quite useful, not just win/loss stats what we have now.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by str00 View Post
    I agree. I would like to see more stats about a game too. E.g in (premium) tdm, when the match ends, i can see how many armors/megas/quads/etc a player have been picked, but when i go to the match history page, i can't find these stats anywhere. Also it would be nice to see quad/battlesuit time/kills/damage stats too, and damage dealt/received per weapon wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Also stats per map would be quite useful, not just win/loss stats what we have now.
    This. No idea why they are not using the endgame stats on match history.

I think stats per map are on qlstats (tdm pickups on #tdmpickup)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

+ Reply to Thread