+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Silent Night

Hybrid View

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar

Silent Night

first of all thanks for letting us have this with the full teamsizes again. merry quake-mas!

the bug that still persists is the one that causes people to dc right after the end of a match. pls fix !!!!

full server just got emptied right after mapvote.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    ? the bad byte command one? I didn't get it yet this year.

Junior Member Semtx is on a distinguished road
    I was there, its on a german silent night server and crashes after every game, i played 2 games, and got 2 crashes with different symptoms tho, first time i got an error:
    "CL_GetSErverCommand: a reliable command was cycled out"

Second time it stopped on score board while voting, you couldnt vote. however the scoreboard functions like statisics did work, and i was able to swtich from score board to stats and back.

and indeed, thanks for bringing this map back @ holiday season with 32 players \o/ great success

/Sem

Senior Member Ikaruga is on a distinguished road
    Yes, server just booted almost everyone after a game with "CL_GetSErverCommand: a reliable command was cycled out", but xmas maps are always nice to have, so thanks

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar
    Resetting the servers to have 24 players, but I believe we have a solution that we can roll out sometime soon.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge View Post
    Resetting the servers to have 24 players, but I believe we have a solution that we can roll out sometime soon.
    pls make 32 possible.
    Last edited by danstar; 12-14-2012 at 07:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread