+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Holiday Update - December 4th, 2012

Senior Member kristus is on a distinguished road kristus's Avatar
    I can. I just realized that I can even make it standard available (maybe not with rampjumping on). I've had a few up. But people haven't been flocking to join it with me. A few have. But these things need to be up for a while to get things going for real.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    can't you spawn one with a pro account?
    u got pro, try it .. and lets see if you can

Senior Member kristus is on a distinguished road kristus's Avatar
    Well. I've spawned a Swedish server that should be visible for standard users and premium users alike. It's got a Winter's edge rotation and rampjumping enabled. Go nuts everyone.

Senior Member Goser is on a distinguished road
    please keep freeztag for free for everyone, we really love this gamemode, but after xmas nobody will play it because itīs locked again.

make freeztag free for all and i buy instant a pro membership

Senior Member Shelby is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Goser View Post
    please keep freeztag for free for everyone, we really love this gamemode, but after xmas nobody will play it because itīs locked again.

make freeztag free for all and i buy instant a pro membership
    Some of us will be playing on weekday evenings after the holiday maps go, i'll send you a friend request then hopefully you can join us. (NL server usually).

Senior Member NEPHIREM is on a distinguished road NEPHIREM's Avatar
    With so many new modes around, it would be nice to see FT moving into standard modes, limiting it to standard map pool. And there is no need to make free public servers for it - simply allow pro users to spawn standard FT / iFT servers.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    If the community in North America manages to get active FT/iFT servers all through the evening everyday of the year I'm sure you guys in Europe could too :/.

Junior Member Hiryu is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    If the community in North America manages to get active FT/iFT servers all through the evening everyday of the year I'm sure you guys in Europe could too :/.
    been hearing this for 2 years... -.- it seems you just post your opinions, you should get some facts. but im too tired to repeat 100s of posts what people already said a plenty of times.. in the end you will just post your pointless opinion again which helps nobody.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiryu View Post
    been hearing this for 2 years... -.- it seems you just post your opinions, you should get some facts. but im too tired to repeat 100s of posts what people already said a plenty of times.. in the end you will just post your pointless opinion again which helps nobody.
    I'm trying to get you people to actually play it. I don't think it's pointless. You can do it, you only have to try and that's what I want you to do. I play it and it's a fact; not an opinion.

+ Reply to Thread