+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mac OS Crashes at random time

Hybrid View

Junior Member Aum is on a distinguished road

Question Mac OS Crashes at random time

Maybe there is any fix for it or some idea about what software can cause this? Looks like it has one source with the lag-bug, which hangs QL for a 2-3 secs? It's so annoying that time to time it happens. And maybe it's going to happen more often!?

Please, can you fix this at least? I'm running Firefox , Mac OS 10.7.4. And it seems that this misery bug was not here forever, it started after some update, but I'm not sure in this info..

Senior Member SquirrlWrangler is on a distinguished road SquirrlWrangler's Avatar
    I don't have much optimism that the Mac plugin bugs will be fixed anytime soon. The last batch of crash logs I submitted to QuakeLive support weren't even downloaded.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Mac isn't even supported, so I'm not really surprised. When did you submit the crash logs Squirrl? Was it during the weekend? If so, that'd be why. Support doesn't work on the weekends.

Senior Member SquirrlWrangler is on a distinguished road SquirrlWrangler's Avatar
    This was weeks ago. I zipped up the crashlogs, uploaded them to Droplr which has a download counter so I can see how many times, if any, the file has been downloaded. Zero downloads.

I could dual boot but it's inconvenient. I just wish they gave better support to Mac users, especially considering our growing numbers.

In the meantime, I'll keep enduring the random crashes.
    Last edited by SquirrlWrangler; 12-03-2012 at 12:50 PM.

Member Jaza is on a distinguished road Jaza's Avatar
    Safari works just fine for me. Hasn't crashed at all for a long time now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marklar View Post
    You unintentionally added the greatest feature of premium membership.

+ Reply to Thread