+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: December 2012 Standard Rotation

  1. #51
    Senior Member OmeK is on a distinguished road OmeK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    265
    i don't like these 5 week long standard map pools, next one will be in april and after in july.

  2. #52
    Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    6,206
    Quote Originally Posted by OmeK View Post
    i don't like these 5 week long standard map pools, next one will be in april and after in july.
    No, the next one will be on February 4th. (After this Monday, that is)

  3. #53
    Senior Member OmeK is on a distinguished road OmeK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    No, the next one will be on February 4th. (After this Monday, that is)
    i know. i meant 5 week long standard map pool, this one is 4 week long.

  4. #54
    Senior Member Mike68 will become famous soon enough Mike68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lost in the fog
    Posts
    930
    Every fourth Monday would be preferable, but "first Monday of the month" is easier to remember (or at least it should be).

  5. #55
    Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    6,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike68 View Post
    Every fourth Monday would be preferable, but "first Monday of the month" is easier to remember (or at least it should be).
    That and not every Monday is 4 weeks. (Go look at April)

  6. #56
    Senior Member Mike68 will become famous soon enough Mike68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lost in the fog
    Posts
    930
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    That and not every Monday is 4 weeks. (Go look at April)
    Which is what Omek was getting at.

    Ps months with five Mondays in should be banned.

  7. #57
    Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    6,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike68 View Post
    Which is what Omek was getting at.

    Ps months with five Mondays in should be banned.
    I read it wrong :P
    I thought he was just saying that the months were way too long of a period and that he was over-exaggerating by saying that it'd be in April haha

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts