+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: December 2012 Standard Rotation

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tomlin View Post
    I see your point and how my actions could be seen as either protesting or boycotting, but those words sound so extreme, when I'm simply choosing not to spend money on entertainment I don't think I'll get much enjoyment out of, and letting the admin know why I'm not enjoying it, and what could be done to make me enjoy it again. aka feedback.
    Yeah, I was just saying that if you *did* get a warning or something, that'd be what it's from most likely
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyTime View Post
    Your statement doesn't hit the point almost at all and my guess is you collected lot of posts by trolling SpaceCTF.

Cheers!
    I've probably got less than 30 posts in regards to Space CTF. The majority of my posts are repeat posts because people don't search before posting new threads and other posts that benefit other players.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQPublic View Post
    To add my own 2 cents, give it time, Space CTF is so OVERPLAYED, I rather enjoy not seeing it vote called over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. ID is listening and adding premum maps which is often lamented as lackof contact *whine*. But there is a trade off, Personally I wish the whole map pool rotation had happened earlier in QL, it's been a while so Scornforge will be like playing a new map. As a pro player, I think ID is doing a bang up job in rotating through maps and game types to give pople a little "taste" of what subscriptions are like, I really enjoyed the month where Quakelive had the freeze tag month, so the game is going through a downturn in activity in certain game types, life goes on spawn a server, I have been spawning servers and been having fun matches with the standard map pool, no one screaming or trolling.
    I fully agree. If people stopped complaining and just deal with it they'd find that it's not that bad at all in regards to maps. Just ask a Pro subscriber to spawn a server for you and then invite people from the Standard servers to the Pro ones. It doesn't have to be that difficult.
    Last edited by pikaluva13; 12-03-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Member YourOlympicHer0 is an unknown quantity at this point
    People who hate on SpaceCTF are bad at SpaceCTF.

No wallhacks = crying

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YourOlympicHer0 View Post
    People who hate on SpaceCTF are bad at SpaceCTF.

No wallhacks = crying
    I'm not "bad" at Space CTF in the slightest. I can do all the trickjumps and can aim air rockets/etc. It's just that the map has no relation to any other CTF maps. It's a boring map where people camp rail and it's a matter of who can get the rail first to determine who often wins.

Junior Member END is on a distinguished road
    there is not one main ca map on this list.... is this is bad joke or what..

Junior Member TeddyBoom is on a distinguished road
    When will you fix the rotation so that we can reach the entire pool of maps? Again this month only about five FFA maps ever come up out all the ones available. Apparently it has something to do with number of players on the server, but who cares about that? Hell's Gate, for example, is back, but it will never come up in end of match votes.

Please fix the bug. The new system would be fine if we had 12-15 maps to choose from instead of 5-7.

*DubCode
    I hate current maps honestly (0_o)

*ZULUBADASS
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoom View Post
    When will you fix the rotation so that we can reach the entire pool of maps? Again this month only about five FFA maps ever come up out all the ones available. Apparently it has something to do with number of players on the server, but who cares about that? Hell's Gate, for example, is back, but it will never come up in end of match votes.

Please fix the bug. The new system would be fine if we had 12-15 maps to choose from instead of 5-7.
    This is very true. Can this be looked into and a wider array of the available maps be provided for end of match voting?

Banned aTroubledArtist is on a distinguished road
    Awesome CTF maps. All of them. But then there's not many maps I don't like

I was in two minds about the ability to vote on maps being revoked in standard public servers, but then this gives people an incentive to join Pro hosted servers as opposed standard public servers. With these monthly map rotations, non-paying members get a damn good deal if you ask me.

Senior Member JDB_ is on a distinguished road JDB_'s Avatar
    Isn't it basically a waste of a slot to have distant screams and silent night?

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JDB_ View Post
    Isn't it basically a waste of a slot to have distant screams and silent night?
    I can't seem to find Distant Screams in this list...

+ Reply to Thread