Thread: December 2012 Standard Rotation

Threaded View

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tomlin View Post
    I see your point and how my actions could be seen as either protesting or boycotting, but those words sound so extreme, when I'm simply choosing not to spend money on entertainment I don't think I'll get much enjoyment out of, and letting the admin know why I'm not enjoying it, and what could be done to make me enjoy it again. aka feedback.
    Yeah, I was just saying that if you *did* get a warning or something, that'd be what it's from most likely
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyTime View Post
    Your statement doesn't hit the point almost at all and my guess is you collected lot of posts by trolling SpaceCTF.

Cheers!
    I've probably got less than 30 posts in regards to Space CTF. The majority of my posts are repeat posts because people don't search before posting new threads and other posts that benefit other players.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQPublic View Post
    To add my own 2 cents, give it time, Space CTF is so OVERPLAYED, I rather enjoy not seeing it vote called over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. ID is listening and adding premum maps which is often lamented as lackof contact *whine*. But there is a trade off, Personally I wish the whole map pool rotation had happened earlier in QL, it's been a while so Scornforge will be like playing a new map. As a pro player, I think ID is doing a bang up job in rotating through maps and game types to give pople a little "taste" of what subscriptions are like, I really enjoyed the month where Quakelive had the freeze tag month, so the game is going through a downturn in activity in certain game types, life goes on spawn a server, I have been spawning servers and been having fun matches with the standard map pool, no one screaming or trolling.
    I fully agree. If people stopped complaining and just deal with it they'd find that it's not that bad at all in regards to maps. Just ask a Pro subscriber to spawn a server for you and then invite people from the Standard servers to the Pro ones. It doesn't have to be that difficult.
    Last edited by pikaluva13; 12-03-2012 at 01:50 PM.