+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2012 Standard Rotation

Senior Member MajkiFajki is on a distinguished road
    Good job id.

Member daw00d is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyTime View Post
    May I ask why Japs and/or Ironworks are free for the second time in 4 months and SpaceCTF is not? Is this sabotage or what? And don't tell me Skyward was in map pool and its good alternative or something like that because its not. Should we expect SpaceCTF 2 months in row maybe?
    This. Its been too long since SpaceCTF has been standard.

*ZULUBADASS
    Finally Hell's Gate

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Very good selection for duel, ca, tdm and ctf.

But where's q2dm1; more importantly, why haven't you finally released it in 2+ years. I know you wanted to retexture it so it is up to your "standards", but that is absurdly easy considering syncerror is a mapper and if he isn't bothered to do so then release it like it is right now (without the xmas tree).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

Senior Member JDB_ is on a distinguished road JDB_'s Avatar
    Nice some good CTF maps!

Junior Member Gentleman2010 is on a distinguished road
    It feels totally unfair that SpaceCTF is not in the standard pool for three times in a row.
    Please include SpaceCTF or I have too start considering dropping QL. I am a pro customer.

Senior Member JDB_ is on a distinguished road JDB_'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman2010 View Post
    It feels totally unfair that SpaceCTF is not in the standard pool for three times in a row.
    Please include SpaceCTF or I have too start considering dropping QL. I am a pro customer.
    It's probably just by chance, calm down it'll probably be in the next one. I like Vortex Portal and I'm a bit sad it isn't here yet but we also have some good maps this rotation.

*Quickbreaker
    It's not officially Christmas unless you play some Winter's Edge insta Freeze Tag

Senior Member tomlin is on a distinguished road tomlin's Avatar
    I'm starting to think Space is deliberately being left out because of how busy it was before the big change, so they're withholding it to get more subs. I don't know how that's working out for them but I can tell you now, each month Space is not in the map pool is another month I don't renew my subscription, which ends early in the new year. Thing is, this isn't a protest of any kind and I aint even mad bro. The games I have played of Space recently have actually been a lot better quality and more exciting with it being Premium, with mostly well-maintained and moderated servers. The trouble is, there is at most only 1 server playing it, which can cause problems.

Junior Member AntiNazis is on a distinguished road
    winter`s edge? this year?

+ Reply to Thread