+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Now Live: 25% Off This Week Only

Junior Member BritneySpears is on a distinguished road
    So I'm nearly 6 months into my current premium subscription, if I were to upgrade to pro what happens.

I get 1 year of pro and then 6 months of premium when that runs out? Does the pro account auto renew at the end? Do I need to worry about cancelling one of the subscriptions at the end?

Help a noob please

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BritneySpears View Post
    So I'm nearly 6 months into my current premium subscription, if I were to upgrade to pro what happens.

I get 1 year of pro and then 6 months of premium when that runs out? Does the pro account auto renew at the end? Do I need to worry about cancelling one of the subscriptions at the end?

Help a noob please
    The remaining Premium time is converted into a discount against your Pro subscription-- the order form will show you this before you enter any information, so you can go into the order process to confirm.

You'll purchase 1 year of access starting from the day of purchase, which will be autorenewed at the end of the period, unless cancelled.

Junior Member BritneySpears is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the reply! Gonna get pro during the sale, hope to get some pql ffa/duel action

Junior Member qwerty is on a distinguished road
    y and now diffrent payment methods to people w/o paypal/creditcard can buy them

Junior Member LAMA3OID is on a distinguished road
    I'm currently having premium and I don't see the 25% discount. I see the following:

Quake Live Pro Membership - 12 months $2.99
    Sub Total - $35.88
    Upgrade Discount - $5.00
    Estimated Total - $30.88

as I understand, $5.00 discount is for upgrading from premium, but where's 25% off ?

Member sinthesis is on a distinguished road
    It's right there. 2.99 instead of 3.99.

edit.
    BTW how comes that europeans have to pay more than americans? As 4$ equals about 3€, but pro costing 3.99€ (now 2.99€), we now get the price we should have gotten anyhow! So we're now gettin' 25% discount on our 25% extra charge.

BAD ID! BAD!
    Last edited by sinthesis; 11-27-2012 at 03:03 AM.

Junior Member LAMA3OID is on a distinguished road
    ah, it was $3.99 ? I see, I just didn't realize they changed the banners too, thanks

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by sinthesis View Post
    It's right there. 2.99 instead of 3.99.

edit.
    BTW how comes that europeans have to pay more than americans? As 4$ equals about 3€, but pro costing 3.99€ (now 2.99€), we now get the price we should have gotten anyhow! So we're now gettin' 25% discount on our 25% extra charge.

BAD ID! BAD!
    Probably some banking fees. It is the same in every game ever released by mankind.

*xer0x
    I only got a EC card.. so i cant buy it..

*ins1d1um
    why we can't buy premium/pro in paypal system?

+ Reply to Thread