+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Now Live: 25% Off This Week Only

Member theolonghair is an unknown quantity at this point theolonghair's Avatar
    What is actually the reason that customers can not buy several tokens at once?

Greeting Theolonghair
    25 tokens Prem and Pro distributed among friends <3

T0ken event

Senior Member keefy is on a distinguished road
    Should make these prices permanent might entice more players.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by theolonghair View Post
    What is actually the reason that customers can not buy several tokens at once?

Greeting Theolonghair
    I think it is one a day or something. It is discussed here http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...ing-%29/page18

Member theolonghair is an unknown quantity at this point theolonghair's Avatar
    hmm kind of a confusing Wall of info,

Btw to Give a token to a friend as I bought it as a gift token do
    you just send the 36-character code,
    or is there another process to make some one redeem his gift?
    __

Just found out the sending of the 36-character code is well enough to make it happen
    __
    Last edited by theolonghair; 11-27-2012 at 11:13 AM. Reason: problem was solved
    25 tokens Prem and Pro distributed among friends <3

T0ken event

Member cub is an unknown quantity at this point
    Hi, I already have got premium sub and I would like to upgrade my subscription to Pro. I'm wondering if I must pay for an entire year or just these 10 months of my premium subscription which are left. My next question is if I will have this 25% discount as well? Best regards, cub.

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cub View Post
    Hi, I already have got premium sub and I would like to upgrade my subscription to Pro. I'm wondering if I must pay for an entire year or just these 10 months of my premium subscription which are left.
    This is clear: new subscription is 12 months from now, but you will get a discount for the 10 months (of remaining premium) and pay full price for the other 2 months. Read below:
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge View Post
    The remaining Premium time is converted into a discount against your Pro subscription-- the order form will show you this before you enter any information, so you can go into the order process to confirm.

You'll purchase 1 year of access starting from the day of purchase, which will be autorenewed at the end of the period, unless cancelled.
    But this may not be so obvious:

Quote Originally Posted by cub View Post
    My next question is if I will have this 25% discount as well?
    Normally you'd pay $3,99 for each month of pro, but get $1,99 discount for each month of premium that you still have remaining.

I may be wrong, but I imagine now you'll pay $2,99 for each month of pro, but get $1,49 discount for each month of premium.

Don't take my word for it (I can't even check this myself because I'm Pro already) - if you just click "Go Pro", you'll see all of this on the right, before actually going to payment.

Member str00 is on a distinguished road
    I have a question too: i have about 1 month left of my premium subscription and i want to buy 1 year premium now, but: there is this autorenewal thing, so if i buy the prem sub now, does the autorenewal renew my current subscription in next month or year later or 13 months later when the real subcription time is ending? I guess it's 13 months, but i just want to know for sure.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by str00 View Post
    I have a question too: i have about 1 month left of my premium subscription and i want to buy 1 year premium now, but: there is this autorenewal thing, so if i buy the prem sub now, does the autorenewal renew my current subscription in next month or year later or 13 months later when the real subcription time is ending? I guess it's 13 months, but i just want to know for sure.
    you can disable autorenewal

Junior Member NAV is on a distinguished road
    Is ther 2.38 & 1.19 the sale prices? or will it be 25% off these prices?

Thanks.

Member Gundra is on a distinguished road Gundra's Avatar
    Great deal. I just subscribe PRO again. 35.88 instead 47.88 usd THX

+ Reply to Thread