+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Now Live: 25% Off This Week Only

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar

Now Live: 25% Off This Week Only

While the weather outside the QUAKE LIVE HQ has not been so frightful, the rest of the northern hemisphere is getting ready for the winter. We're wrapping up our Free Premium Content Weekend, and starting off the season of joy and jubilation with 25% off on all QUAKE LIVE subscriptions and gift tokens. What better way to avoid going outside in cold and snowy weather by staying inside and fragging deep into the night!

The sale runs from now until next Monday, Noon Central time, and will also be applied to any automatic renewals during this period. If you already have a subscription, you can purchase additional time at the discounted price, and time will be added to the end of your subscription period.

Have a great week!

Member emilie is on a distinguished road
    So if I buy a token for someone (as an early christmas gift), then does the 25% discount apply immediately so that my credit card charge is already reduced?

Or do I buy a token at full price and then I receive a refund off my credit card?

It doesn't matter to me, but just wondering.

Thanks!

m

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar
    You are charged for the token as soon as you confirm the purchase, and you will be charged the sale price at that time.

Junior Member edRush is on a distinguished road
    No chance of extending you good will and hospitality and offering the existing paying clients 25 percent off something ?
    maybe an old hot dog our your office bin ? you could auction it to us we dont mind we just pay every year without fail.....been nice having decent maps full all day mind

Senior Member Chibers will become famous soon enough Chibers's Avatar
    Well boo, I just bought my buddy premium two days ago. :P

Good sale though.
    #TATW
    It's more fun when you're mellow

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by edRush View Post
    No chance of extending you good will and hospitality and offering the existing paying clients 25 percent off something ?
    maybe an old hot dog our your office bin ? you could auction it to us we dont mind we just pay every year without fail.....been nice having decent maps full all day mind
    If you pay now the subscription is used after the current one, so if you have 6 months of pro left you can still buy 2 years and it'll be 2 and a half years total.
    If you have premium and buy pro then the account becomes pro immediately, and the premium sub will automatically be used after pro runs outs.

And yeah, I always want more content (and hot dogs). I hope they release more than 1 map this xmas, or at least retexture q2dm1 after 2 years so it becomes a stable premium map.
    Last edited by megaman3; 11-26-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Junior Member Cardinal_QWCA is on a distinguished road
    Pretty psyched I bought Pro yesterday! 25% off is a good deal.

Junior Member edRush is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    If you pay now the subscription is used after the current one, so if you have 6 months of pro left you can still buy 2 years and it'll be 2 and a half years total.
    If you have premium and buy pro then the account becomes pro immediately, and the premium sub will automatically be used after pro runs outs.

And yeah, I always want more content (and hot dogs). I hope they release more than 1 map this xmas, or at least retexture q2dm1 after 2 years so it becomes a stable premium map.
    I always like to see what im buying before I pay again 2 years of slowly dripped hotdog sauce is what it is..but when its cold out a bin come on microwave this quakelive hotdog plz need some more ctf maps and more players thats the best tasting hot dog !

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    I'm assuming the game won't improve much if anything, because of less updates every year and 2012 was sad. Just saying that if you want to buy a sub for the next year then now is the time, but the hot dog will still be cold.

Only way to prove me wrong is releasing updates (1) that are meaningful (2), and we have not seen one like that in years. In ctf's case that means releasing wcp16, wcp17, wcp18, and wcp22 just for starters.

As for players, try the "all populated" server filter and idle on irc. Night and day difference.
    Last edited by megaman3; 11-26-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Member Hollowtips is on a distinguished road
    blah i just bought premium a couple days ago.

+ Reply to Thread