+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: The QUAKE LIVE Console Guide

*DontbotherBluhm
    I'm trying to bind my mouse wheel up/down with my weapon selection bar and i can't get the mousewheel to be read. help??

Senior Member Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DontbotherBluhm View Post
    I'm trying to bind my mouse wheel up/down with my weapon selection bar and i can't get the mousewheel to be read. help??
    http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...899#post268899

Junior Member z1DiE is on a distinguished road
    help me please im not have cl_mouseaccelstyle why ????

Senior Member Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by z1DiE View Post
    help me please im not have cl_mouseaccelstyle why ????
    It was removed a while back.

See: http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...Accel-Features

Also the guide in my sig talks about mouse and mouse accel cvars.

I think that мх518 no different from G400 and what to do how I configure the mouse without cl_mouseaccelstyle ? I'm from Russia and I use a translator so sorry for bad English if you help me I will be very grateful as I get to be like in Q3 my settings
    seta sensitivity "2"
    seta m_filter "1"
    seta m_yaw "0.016"
    seta m_pitch "0.018"
    seta cl_mouseAccel "0.2"

It would be the same, unless you used mouseaccelStyle 1 before (you probably used 0 though).

Note the g400 will feel a bit different than the mx518 due to angle snapping (mx518 has it, g400 does not).

why not answer my question directly ? what in the ass corners, and even if they are the difference there at all, no ! the most important thing is how do I configure the sensitivity to be like in the quake3 and the qlive crazy acceleration I already in_mouse -1 set and offset 5 and all exactly close but not more closer well in any way and the hands that are remembered and re accustomed to it, too-and re-learns to understand ? I hope I make it clear ate what I mean ?

Скопируйте и вставьте q3 конфигурации на этот сайт и дайте мне ссылку.

Я буду смотреть через него, и самым тесным образом настройки для Quake Live.

Quote Originally Posted by z1DiE View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/cekrs52rostquo3/zidie2.cfg

Этот конфиг предназначен для использования после сброса.

Для сброса конфигурации, удалять или перемещать autoexec.cfg, qzconfig.cfg и repconfig.cfg

Затем, после регистрации на сайте перейдите в настройки -> сброс по умолчанию.

Загрузите игровой практики и zidie2.cfg типа Exec, а затем vid_restart

+ Reply to Thread