+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: The QUAKE LIVE Console Guide

Senior Member regurge is on a distinguished road regurge's Avatar
    i ve lost the motivation to play ql or to go on with my ql guide - as far as i saw someone updated the google doc file. Maybe someone wants to keep the guide alive, i can give ftp access to update the guide - send me a mail regurge [at] gmx.at

Banned lars0n is on a distinguished road
    do we need to know all those commands? there's no way i can remember

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lars0n View Post
    You don't need to remember all the commands -- there's an in-game menu with most of the highly-used settings, and you can always check the Guide/forum/etc for the other commands as needed.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lars0n View Post
    Nope, only some small fraction of them.

I'm thinking of making a guide with only the important/effectual/some reason to change type cvars.

List will look a lot less intimidating that way.

*nitricity
    Yet another big thanks OP!

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by regurge View Post
    i ve lost the motivation to play ql or to go on with my ql guide - as far as i saw someone updated the google doc file. Maybe someone wants to keep the guide alive, i can give ftp access to update the guide - send me a mail regurge [at] gmx.at
    I missed this post

Sorry to see you go mate. Thanks for all the good times and putting up with us iCTF noobs (we're in a CB cup at the moment if you feel like one last outing )

Drop by irc sometime. Let me know if I should drop you from the newsletter list since that was your idea too. Prolly goes straight to spam anyway
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

*IRON_CORVUS
    how do i increase friction, the whoel game feels like ice skating, none of the herpderps online wanted to answer my question.

i tried to enter pmove_WalkFriction 8 but the game says theres no such command.

Junior Member ANGRRRRY_PIRATE is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by IRON_CORVUS View Post
    how do i increase friction, the whoel game feels like ice skating, none of the herpderps online wanted to answer my question.

i tried to enter pmove_WalkFriction 8 but the game says theres no such command.
    If you go pro you can change it in the start a match menu:
    Advanced Settings >> Player >> Physics >> Ground Friction

If you've only got 3 hours total play time then you should give yourself more time to get accustomed to the physics. Believe me, the default physics isn't anything like ice skating.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANGRRRRY_PIRATE View Post
    If you go pro you can change it in the start a match menu:
    Advanced Settings >> Player >> Physics >> Ground Friction

If you've only got 3 hours total play time then you should give yourself more time to get accustomed to the physics. Believe me, the default physics isn't anything like ice skating.
    Well it *was* on the Cold War game they played :P

*IRON_CORVUS
    it is ice skating, i played this before, tolerated it for a month and finaly left because of it and overcrowded servers.

+ Reply to Thread