+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: why does cooller moves his mouse so weirdly.

Banned jigglywiggly is on a distinguished road jigglywiggly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quakestreme View Post
    I just watched rapha's latest interview where he said "if you're going to dreamhack to come 2nd or to get out of the group you're wasting your time".

ouch for the vast majority of players in dreamhack that were aiming for that.

edit: he probably meant when someone has the potential to be the winner like him, that it's a waste of time if they then lazily show up without having put the work in to allow them to compete for first place.
    Is he referring to himself or cypher or anyone in particular?
    He played bad in the final, for his standards.

I think Dahang would have done a lot better in the final if he was playing.

Senior Member pwnstar is on a distinguished road pwnstar's Avatar
    Now lets not take anything away from evil here a lot of his plays were fantastic.
    Quite frankly I'm delighted with the outcome of DHW, I for one am so sick of rapha's play its unreal, easily the least entertaining player on the pro circuit.
    Plus its nice to see someone different take the honors instead of the same 3 or 4 players over and over.

*B4ZE
    Because he is a boss.

Banned jigglywiggly is on a distinguished road jigglywiggly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnstar View Post
    Now lets not take anything away from evil here a lot of his plays were fantastic.
    Quite frankly I'm delighted with the outcome of DHW, I for one am so sick of rapha's play its unreal, easily the least entertaining player on the pro circuit.
    Plus its nice to see someone different take the honors instead of the same 3 or 4 players over and over.
    I found the final pretty boring
    the semifinal was way better

cypher vs evil was great, especially cypher's rockets in the last seconds of dm13

ofc I also thought cypher was playing subpar

I can't believe that evil won with like 5% rail acc. Not that rail acc means anything (you can be spamming hard), but he was missing even ez shots.

I think if Strenx vsed evil in the final, Strenx would have won.
    OFC he was too busy getting 2nd in shootmania >:|

I really want strenx to win 1st on a major event. He deserves it... of course when the opportunity presents itself he dissapears.
    What a cheeseballer >:|
    Last edited by jigglywiggly; 11-26-2012 at 11:52 AM.

Senior Member SixtyFive is on a distinguished road SixtyFive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglywiggly View Post
    I think if Strenx vsed evil in the final, Strenx would have won.
    Oh please, strenx would be lucky to even get to the semis.

Senior Member o0MrCheesy0o is on a distinguished road o0MrCheesy0o's Avatar
    I'm really surprised by these answers! Cooller plays with his mouse arm resting on the table, this provides a very stable environment for moving the mouse precisely (consequently making rails extremely easy). However, because the arm is stationary mouse movement is limited by your wrist movement.

Try this yourself! Rest 2/3rds of your forearm on your mousing surface. Notice how you can't move the mouse too much without moving your arm, but the area that you can move in is very stable and precise? Because of this accuracy is high, but only in a small cone; Accel is favourable in this style so that the stable-cone can quickly be "flicked" onto the area you want (i.e. your opponent). If you were to use this style without accel it would take many flicks to do a revolution, or else you'd use a high sensitivity to do a revolution in one or two flicks. A high sens though will make your aim inherently less accurate, negating the positives of this style. If you wish to play like this a relatively low sens with accel is recommended.

This is what I think. Though my Quake experience is limited :3
    Nom nom nom nom!

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by o0MrCheesy0o View Post
    I'm really surprised by these answers! Cooller plays with his mouse arm resting on the table, this provides a very stable environment for moving the mouse precisely (consequently making rails extremely easy). However, because the arm is stationary mouse movement is limited by your wrist movement.

Try this yourself! Rest 2/3rds of your forearm on your mousing surface. Notice how you can't move the mouse too much without moving your arm, but the area that you can move in is very stable and precise? Because of this accuracy is high, but only in a small cone; Accel is favourable in this style so that the stable-cone can quickly be "flicked" onto the area you want (i.e. your opponent). If you were to use this style without accel it would take many flicks to do a revolution, or else you'd use a high sensitivity to do a revolution in one or two flicks. A high sens though will make your aim inherently less accurate, negating the positives of this style. If you wish to play like this a relatively low sens with accel is recommended.

This is what I think. Though my Quake experience is limited :3
    I have a small mouse (Logitech M305 [Yes, it's wireless]) and I have fairly high sensitivity in-game. I don't notice much a difference in mouse movement while playing with just the bottom of my palm on the table (Where the thumb pad is) or if I was able to stick my entire arm on the table. I mean, this basically just says that I use my mouse with close to 100% wrist movement, but I figured I'd just point it out that not everyone will notice a change with your example

Senior Member tCrown is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockfire2 View Post
    is it me but it looks like cooller moves his mouse strange somehow.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u65C-...ailpage#t=115s

you can find lot of games where he moves him mouse strangly. I never saw any player move mouse like that.
    That's sick! i try moving my mouse that fast in quake or cod and i overshoot big time with my razer deathadder.

Senior Member jigglyboobs is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyFive View Post
    Oh please, strenx would be lucky to even get to the semis.
    Is it just me or was evil moving faster and more smoothly through the map than rapha? That and slightly better accuracy seemed to have been his main strengths during the finals.

Senior Member jigglyboobs is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by tCrown View Post
    That's sick! i try moving my mouse that fast in quake or cod and i overshoot big time with my razer deathadder.
    Repeat after me: medium sens plus low accel makes for accuracy and speed in quake.

+ Reply to Thread