+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zero Excuses is RECRUITING active, dedicated members!

Junior Member robust is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Zero Excuses is RECRUITING active, dedicated members!

Hello guys,

Yesterday a friend of mine and myself decided to create a new clan from scratch. We needed something creatively bold. Something that would stand out a little more than most. Then it came to us - Zero Excuses. "0x-"

We as a team give zero excuses to losing. We play to the best of our ability, play cooperatively, and always rise to the competition. It is my intention to take our clan and expand it further in the future. This means signing us up for any available leagues and practicing as a team regularly. However, we are looking for any interested individuals to join. You do not HAVE to scrim, even though it is encouraged.

Since we encourage all players alike to join, we are going to be creating two separate teams in one, which will be updated through our forums. We will have a scrim team consisting of a maximum of 10 people at this point, just to ensure we have extras if we ever need them. The other team will consist of a roster of regular players. Our clan is mainly T4, however if you want to be a part of our scrim team then you must be at least T3. After our community gains some traction, I will begin hosting weekly/monthly raffles on our website for Quake Live Pro and Premium account giveaways.

If you are interested, please leave a reply here and/or add me on Quake Live @ "oak". Send me a message and let me know that you want to join. Please include information as to whether you want to be a part of our scrim team or not.

Regards,
    Oak.

-Founder and Leader of "Zero Excuses".
    Last edited by robust; 11-21-2012 at 08:02 AM.

Member BRRRAAAAIIINNie is on a distinguished road
    Hello,

I'm interested. I sent you a request. Could we talk on IRC or somewhere else?

Junior Member robust is on a distinguished road
    Hello,

Yes that would be fine. I think you're the request I accepted. Just send me a message on Live - it's the best way to reach me.

*qlrankzZ
    hello there i am intressted in joining your clan .. i am based in UK and played games for a while .. just started new account so i am intressted ... add me to ur friends and i will help u along the way to head for your goals

+ Reply to Thread