+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lil competition ?

Hybrid View

*alone

lil competition ?

how about you revive ql a little and give players some competition and fun ... organize some online ffa - duel - ca (2 on 2) ctf (2 on 2) and tdm (3 on 3) tournament servers every month, tier 1 and tier 4, with some supervisors on t1 ... and gift for winners can be 1 month pro, and for runner-ups 1 month premium with restriction of playing pro/premium games just on that game type that you played for competing ... on every continent 1 server ... with game location rotation every month ... so ping would matter ... or something like that ... ?

Senior Member filo is on a distinguished road filo's Avatar
    you can allways join the number of tournaments going on thru out everyweek. There are sometimes tourneys with prizes like premium or pro.

You can check it out here under Community News

*alone
    i mostly thought about players who are relatively new to quake ... to give them a chance for competition and a feel of that ...
    more likely in standard match browser ... but no matter ... how about competitive ca (2-2 3-3 4-4) ? how can it be arranged for competitive play (and in europe) ?
    Last edited by alone; 11-20-2012 at 02:11 AM.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by alone View Post
    i mostly thought about players who are relatively new to quake ... to give them a chance for competition and a feel of that ...
    more likely in standard match browser ... but no matter ... how about competitive ca (2-2 3-3 4-4) ? how can it be arranged for competitive play (and in europe) ?
    Did you see the link? There are ictf, ca and duel tournaments organized by tiers/divisions.

Most tournaments use the duel, tdm and ctf gametypes (in that order), and again all of them have divisions so everyone can play. Hundreds of QL tournament matches every week.

and btw there's DH:W from this thursday to saturday, including QL. Be sure to check that one on twitch.tv or esreality.
    Last edited by megaman3; 11-20-2012 at 05:26 AM.

*alone
    ok thats not it, you dont understand me, but never mind, i dont understand you either ... sorry, as i consider myself a noob, i would like some better organized explanation as much as the shortcuts, and i think most of the ppl would like to see that, this is just too complicated and demands much time and questions ... i tried, but im failing to understand, please, explain to me as simple as you can, and give me some tips ... and yet, my prime question is, how can i play competitive ca from my room ? I dont see CA competitions in Community News ...

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    house of quake does ca tournaments with divisions too, both were on the provided link at #2, or you could search it on google lol.

but then again duel, tdm and ctf are a lot more popular in competitions as there are cups and tournaments of those every single day. Right now there's dreamhack for example (duel) and most probably there never will be a ca lan anymore.
    http://www.twitch.tv/dreamhackql (english)
    http://www.twitch.tv/dreamhackql2 (russian)
    Last edited by megaman3; 11-22-2012 at 11:17 AM.

+ Reply to Thread