+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sampler Matches Updated - Red Rover

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar

Sampler Matches Updated - Red Rover

The Sampler Matches have been updated, now running Red Rover on Campgrounds.

Red Rover is a mix between Clan Arena and Free For All. When you frag a player on the opposing team, they switch to your team and help you hunt down the remaining enemies. The round ends when all players are on the same team. You gain one point for every player you frag, and lose one point for every time you die. The player with the highest score at the end of 10 rounds of play is the winner!

As always, the Sampler servers are available in limited capacity, so look for matches named "Red Rover Sampler" and enjoy!

Senior Member SquirrlWrangler is on a distinguished road SquirrlWrangler's Avatar
    I still see Attack & Defend when I log into QL.

Anyway, nice to see Red Rover back.

Junior Member _P4T_ is on a distinguished road
    I dont like this mode, i will my infected bot !!!!!

Senior Member Smilecythe is on a distinguished road Smilecythe's Avatar
    Never really understood Red Rover myself. Apart from the infected mutator, I don't really see the point of this mode. It's slightly bit different from CA and while the goal is different, the gameplay is still pretty much the same.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilecythe View Post
    Never really understood Red Rover myself. Apart from the infected mutator, I don't really see the point of this mode. It's slightly bit different from CA and while the goal is different, the gameplay is still pretty much the same.
    No waiting.

Senior Member T1E is on a distinguished road T1E's Avatar
    I really like Red Rover but please make dmg scoring (similar to Clan Arena) the standard setting soon. It's all about hiding and killstealing and running away from freshly spawned opponents if you want to win.

*Toto92_
    Red Rover : it's halloween?

Senior Member Asuka_ is on a distinguished road Asuka_'s Avatar
    :<

Waiting for Harvester!
    Quake Live
    Asuka
    My Youtube

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    waiting for you guys at id, to release all modes - because like this nothing will prosper to the level you guys wish it to be.

it hopefully will be your next step, because more truncating will not result positive, and releasing these modes might actually give you a chance with your current map rotation idiocy.

its really a fail, if you dont believe it, try playing your own game with a sub.

Senior Member ybl is on a distinguished road ybl's Avatar
    same as a+d, could be funny with instant switch + aircontrl
    CA with <16 slots is nothing.

+ Reply to Thread