+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quake Live Price

*ot4ku

Thumbs down Quake Live Price

Hello,
    why is Quake Live so expensive? I already bought once a 1 Year Premium, and now i want to go PRO because wanna play again with some friends, but then the game costed already 70usd, i mean cant i JUST BUY the game and i have it forever? Like a normal Game, the good old Quake 3. This costs hundrets of dollars just to pla yit for a longer time.... I mean the game is from late 90s and costs mor then any other game.

When can we get prices that actually would fit for this game?

Pleas elet me know i wanna buy it... but not going to buy another 50usd for a year and the year after another 50usd ***! totally rip off, you cant even pay per month subscription like normal games do. This so f*cked up... If i pay so much then it should not be a subcription.

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ot4ku View Post
    Hello,
    why is Quake Live so expensive? totally rip off, you cant even pay per month subscription like normal games do..
    Hey numpty !!!

Quote Originally Posted by SyncError View Post
    Today's update introduces the ability to purchase subscriptions in one, three, and six month increments, along with the ability to purchase redeemable gift tokens. It also resolves several issues that have popped up with the arena cycling system over the past month.

Web Changes
    • We now offer one, three, six, and 12 month subscription options.
    • We now sell one, three, six, and 12 month tokens.
    • Added support to show information for multiple subscriptions applied to one account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Simply because you don't pay for the software as you get it, like with Q3. You pay for the development and the servers. A normal Q3 player had only the game to pay, indeed, but the hosts had to pay hundreds of dollars for their servers to allow you to play online. With QL, that cost is distributed on all subscribers.

+ Reply to Thread