+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need info about tokens

Junior Member tomy87 is on a distinguished road

Need info about tokens

Hi,

maybe this questions were asked before, but I haven't found them.

I'd like to know more about tokens. For example, if a friend gives me token(s), for how long will I be able to use it?
    And if I bought a premium or pro, how many tokens will I receive with this subscription?

I apologise if this question was asked already.

I'll appreciate if someone could explain me this.

Cheers

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar
    Tokens never expire, they can be redeemed at anytime. You can redeem tokens in Account Settings, or by simply going to http://www.quakelive.com/redeem. If you purchase a subscription, you may choose whether you receive that subscription as a Gift Token or not. If you choose the Gift Token option, you will receive one gift token for the entirety of the subscription time purchased (1, 3, 6, or 12 months).

Junior Member tomy87 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by SyncError View Post
    Tokens never expire, they can be redeemed at anytime. You can redeem tokens in Account Settings, or by simply going to http://www.quakelive.com/redeem. If you purchase a subscription, you may choose whether you receive that subscription as a Gift Token or not. If you choose the Gift Token option, you will receive one gift token for the entirety of the subscription time purchased (1, 3, 6, or 12 months).
    Thank you.

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread