+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Website keeps reloading in "Start a Match"

Member sinthesis is on a distinguished road

Website keeps reloading in "Start a Match"

Hi there,

so, whenever I use a slider in "Start A Match", the website starts loading and throws me back to the server browser. Happens sometimes when changing regular settings and EVERYTIME I'm using a slider. This makes it impossible to enjoy fooling around with server settings. Anyone having a solution for this? I recorded a clip showing my problem.

win7 64bit
    Firefox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kuZ7NMdGS0

Senior Member NEPHIREM is on a distinguished road NEPHIREM's Avatar
    Same problem here - Win 7 64 bit and firefox - so you are not the only one. It is annoying and it happens every time I drag the sliders. Seems ok when I change the sliders click-by-click instead of dragging but that is slow.

So far I'm getting around this bug by using chrome, it works fine there. However, in chrome I get different bug: when I set everything up and launch the server, game gives me the link to the match so I can invite people. I can't select that link with one click like I do it in firefox.

Oh well, I think I'll try that QLprism thingy. I heard only nice stuff about it so far.

Member sinthesis is on a distinguished road
    Yes it works fine in prism. I just don't like how you can't have medium size of the site when using prism. Default size I find slightly too small on 1080p, while the next zoom level (using strg + "numpad+") is already quite large. Though this may just be nitpicking.

Still I hope this will get fixed .

+ Reply to Thread