+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *FTB! looking to add 3 strong players

Hybrid View

Junior Member PowDer_Burns is on a distinguished road

*FTB! looking to add 3 strong players

*FTB! is currently recruiting. looking for dedicated CA players who are ready to practice and scrim on a regular basis. We are a CA North American clan looking to be competitive and respected. Recruits will be asked to practice and possibly scrim with us before issuing tag. This will tell us if you are a good fit. Chemistry is everything to a successful clan. I am PowDer_Burns add me or you can email fragyourass@comcast.net http://clannations.xippy.co.uk/index.php?page=0

thank you
    Last edited by PowDer_Burns; 12-01-2012 at 07:50 PM.

Member Blaz1nDr0sKii is on a distinguished road
    BUMP! we still looking for a few strong NA players any takers?

Junior Member pernicious is on a distinguished road

FTB looking for good player's ??

you have a member julz... something or other, when he uses "his" hack's maybe have him use an alias so your clan don't look like punk's, I think 2-3 vid's where sent in, myself I wanted to jump in and play for an hour or so, but so obvious and really what brings this game down is "player's... well" ****'s like him, and you know it reflect's on your whole clan.
    I have not played much recently but 10 + years ago I was in a clan, I really have fun playing the game , testing myself with other players, and ya you run into some Damn good shooter's then there is Your clan member, playing a game of skill and applying a computer program to basically play it for him ... man that is just sad, and always been the problem with this game especially. Good-night Clan FTB

Junior Member Birtha is on a distinguished road
    well still actual?? i played for hmm 4 years ql..Depends what you need..My email:matej.orel@yahoo.com

Junior Member WaxFangMajestic is on a distinguished road

I would llike to join

Ive had 2 profiles on quake live but i lost them, I've played a **** load of css, quake 3, and Battlefield 3 i am experienced, Polite, and i do not harass other players.

Im a dedicated quake player and i Play ALOT of quake i mean like 18 hours of day quake. so if you want to duel me or see my talent i will be more than grateful to show you.

Player Name: WaxFangMajestic <<<<<<< My new Profile!

+ Reply to Thread