Could you please provide the following details on how ranking is established and determined?
1. Is it by connection speed and connection speed over time? or Not?
2. Is it by hops to the server and connection speed over time? or Not?
3. Is it by my hardware profile (my system specs)? or Not?
4. Is it exclusively based upon my record of wins/vs/losses?
5. Is it based upon the server resources available by the quake live network and my location? Or Not?
6. Is it based upon my stats exclusively? If so is it based on total stats or stat change bursts?
7. Is it based on changes over time?
Could you please provide the following details on how Connection affects Quake LIVE?
1. What is the low high-bar recommended network latency for quake live playability on a server in your ranking?
2. What is the average amount of packet loss players experience from your network?
3. Is the Quake LIVE network a dedicated network?
4. Is the Quake LIVE network on or partially on a Cloud?
My Game -
Aside from standard updates that you're doing for your network. What changes are you making for my game, my love of quake, my dedication to quake, my interest in quake?