+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CA Suggestion to stop teammate noobs saying out your HP/Where you are right now

Member ephix1a is an unknown quantity at this point ephix1a's Avatar

Exclamation CA Suggestion to stop teammate noobs saying out your HP/Where you are right now

When you're last everyone from your team is dead. When they're dead the alive players should not be able to see the chat from the dead players. So when you're last and your team is noob and you have 7 hp the enemy wont know what to use because they wont know how much health you have because they will be muted for the alive people. PLEASE add it because it's really annoying.
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 11-13-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Senior Member NEPHIREM is on a distinguished road NEPHIREM's Avatar
    Well, enemy will still roughly know your hp from sounds your model makes.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    I disagree. You'll make the spectating experience a lot worse for a problem that almost never occurs. If someone does that and it isn't justified, make him understand or kick him.

Member ephix1a is an unknown quantity at this point ephix1a's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPHIREM View Post
    Well, enemy will still roughly know your hp from sounds your model makes.
    What if i have 50 hp? It makes a normal sound, but when the enemy understands that i have 50 hp they will just use rail on me and done.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    I disagree. You'll make the spectating experience a lot worse for a problem that almost never occurs. If someone does that and it isn't justified, make him understand or kick him.
    What you mean make him understand, and what if I'm not hosting the server and can't kick him when not pre game warmup?

Senior Member iSuckz is on a distinguished road iSuckz's Avatar
    i like your idea but im gonna say no.

it solves a small problem with a great inconvenience. the problem is you have a troll in the server. kick him at the end of the game, call TS, and never let him play with you again.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ephix1a View Post
    What you mean make him understand, and what if I'm not hosting the server and can't kick him when not pre game warmup?
    Make him understand = Tell him it's wrong and why.

What if you can't kick him? Endure him then report him.

Senior Member Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat's Avatar
    You don't stop a robbery by nuking the store.

Senior Member Dr_Mr_Ed will become famous soon enough Dr_Mr_Ed's Avatar
    Ah, the fun times of Tier 3 CA.

+ Reply to Thread