+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tiers are all wrong

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Icey_Pain View Post
    Well in every gamemode, they tend to score winning games with +50 or less. Then you lose 1 game out of 5, and BAM -500. Losses sometimes weigh much stronger than winning ever will, as losing one game completely reverses any progress you make. The system is flawed, that's for sure.
    I don't think there can be a change of more than +4 or less than -4 on your skillrating after a non-duel match. It looks like you are talking about QLRanks, which is unrelated to QL's tiers.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    I don't think there can be a change of more than +4 or less than -4 on your skillrating after a non-duel match. It looks like you are talking about QLRanks, which is unrelated to QL's tiers.
    It also could just be an exaggeration :P

Senior Member Lolzy will become famous soon enough Lolzy's Avatar
    come on. i'v been T4 CA for six months now, it's ridiculous that i lose once and i wind up in T3. not fair to the T3 players either.
    You lose, you're not worthy of Tier 4

If I were a developer here, I would make a Tier 5. Requirements? 4:1 or 3:1 w/l ratio. Get more than 1 loss over next 100 matches -> Drop down to Tier 4.
    This way some mumbo-jumbo difficult-to-play crazy people would finally find their heaven. And wanna bet, a lot of them wouldn't even stay in T5 for too long. Why?

Because they need noob blood to survive.
    Q * ]Q[* Q]|[A * QL
    ...and still playing!
    JOIN THE DRUNK CLAN!
    Remember, if you happen to join our clan, you can be drunk during each and every match in QL and GET AWAY WITH IT.
    http://qldrunkclan.proboards.com/

lets C H I L L !
    Visit and ask Doc for your medication.
    http://qlchill.proboards.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    In ql the other weapons started to shine.
    Quote Originally Posted by HabeebDaPro View Post
    anywas hope rocket lawnchairs r neffed, becuz they mak me mad n get iolet so no noob can spam nd win like idot

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    You lose, you're not worthy of Tier 4

If I were a developer here, I would make a Tier 5. Requirements? 4:1 or 3:1 w/l ratio. Get more than 1 loss over next 100 matches -> Drop down to Tier 4.
    This way some mumbo-jumbo difficult-to-play crazy people would finally find their heaven. And wanna bet, a lot of them wouldn't even stay in T5 for too long. Why?

Because they need noob blood to survive.
    Or just higher skillrating. It's weird how currently tier4 is around 80-100+ when there are 999 points.

+ Reply to Thread