+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a question about map voting...

Senior Member NEPHIREM is on a distinguished road NEPHIREM's Avatar

a question about map voting...

Hello, yesterday I upgraded from premium to pro. I spawned a standard server and picked the maps out of the standard pool. I have also enabled map voting. When people vote for maps during warm up, the map list shows ALL the maps, both premium and standard. Can I somehow set it to show only the maps I've chosen? It just sucks to browse through that huge list. And many people don't know what maps are premium or standard - today I spawned standard ictf and people tried to vote currently premium Courtyard. Can't blame them tho: it's on the list and it's not marked as premium. Only way to find that out is to try and vote it.

So, is there a way to filter those premium maps out of standard server map list? Thanks in advance.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Nope but I agree that it sucks. The best thing you can do is have a bind listing the current standard map pool.

Senior Member runny is on a distinguished road
    would be a nice feature for option for voting to show only the maps that are allowed and indeed preferably, only maps that you have in pool...

+ Reply to Thread