+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: You killd TDM, why ?

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quakestreme View Post
    My evidence for this in-game is the fact that usually the vote is very heavily in favour of a known good map, though there are occasional exceptions in the voting. There are also people complaining in-game about it even still.
    You still get only a small part of the picture because the servers you can play on are restricted to your skill. If you are T4, your see the opinion of T4 players only and they are a minority among all QL players.

Senior Member Mr_Bombadil1 is on a distinguished road
    yeah so obvious that its not working whether you agree with it or not, but still they persist with the no voting.
    why isnt it working? because its boring playing the same 3 maps for a month, maybe make it for a fortnight or double the amount of maps per month.

ok ids/zenimax idea of advertising ingame didnt work for them, either did their advertising of quakelive or lack of it.
    so they penalise the original player base who were used to voting any map they wanted hoping to up their subscriptions, it isnt working and people dont like things taken away from them which they originaly had.

btw i originaly had a subscription, but im not getting another (which is cheap) because its simply not worth it, and i'm pissed off basicly lol.
    Last edited by Mr_Bombadil1; 11-10-2012 at 04:05 AM.

*FreakBoutique
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    Just for the record, the OP bought a Pro account about 2 hours ago.
    Yes I bought pro and today me and my friend we were waiting 1 hour to play with someone on premium server.

This fix is ridiculous. The problem is, that people how make decision regarding evolution of quake live are not players themselves.

I believe there are much more ways to earn moneys making game more competitive, ratings, tournaments etc

Banned nephie_cc is an unknown quantity at this point
    o killed nobody i just avoid to smile (FFA)

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakBoutique View Post
    Yes I bought pro and today me and my friend we were waiting 1 hour to play with someone on premium server.

This fix is ridiculous. The problem is, that people how make decision regarding evolution of quake live are not players themselves.

I believe there are much more ways to earn moneys making game more competitive, ratings, tournaments etc
    I already gave you the solution in the third post. Plus there's qlpickup.ru too, who has the same amount of matches.

+ Reply to Thread