+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clanarena Mode

*RydA

Thumbs down Clanarena Mode

Are you serious?

You have broken the Mod Rocket Arena so its unplayable anymore?

No way to create Teams on the Server?

When people play 2vs2 on Thunderstruck and 4 other guys connect to the server you cannot join the game unless the first players leave the server? REALLY?
    This is how it should work?

No more Teams and the Winner Team stays on the Map?
    Really really dissapointing. I was thinking about getting Premium but you can not even play a good rocket arena (clan arena) match?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RydA View Post
    When people play 2vs2 on Thunderstruck and 4 other guys connect to the server you cannot join the game unless the first players leave the server? REALLY? This is how it should work?
    That's the way it has always worked with QL Clan Arena.

There are only two teams, red and blue. The teamsize can be voted for, for example callvote teamsize 2 issues a vote to limit each team to only two players.

No more Teams and the Winner Team stays on the Map?
    The winning team would stay on the map even in RA3 afaik.

Really really dissapointing. I was thinking about getting Premium but you can not even play a good rocket arena (clan arena) match?
    I always considered Rocket Arena and Clan Arena different things.

Granted there should be a feature to enable the behavior that the losing team is forced to spectate and another team moves in to play winner. A lot of players miss this behavior from RA3.

+ Reply to Thread