+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Quake Live Gaming League

Senior Member SHAKEANDBAKE has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Anyone looking for a decent CA player invite me! I'll fill a position!

Junior Member TheCrow is on a distinguished road
    Hi guys.

I wanted to clear some things up here.

There is good news and there is bad.

The bad news is that our webmaster has departed due to unforeseen circumstances relating to serious personal issues. Along with his departure went the domain and website and all the data that we had (users, rosters, teams etc)

The good news is that the league will still happen but it is currently postponed until we can get a new domain back up and running and have the rosters/data inputted.

If anyone in the community knows web design and would like to help out and or can spare their time with creating a new site then please message me. We don't need anything fancy, just something operational at this point in time in order to proceed with the league.

I would like to express my most sincere apologies to everyone involved as the rug was literally pulled out underneath my feet without any warning. I have spent a countless amount of time and effort organizing everything and getting the community involved and there is no way I am letting this obstacle dissolve the league.

Thank you

Member General is on a distinguished road
    I'm sure there's some open source software out there that will do it.

GL re-organizing it, everyone was planning on starting this weekend, I say you start it anyway, then throw something up by next week. Everyone knows who they're supposed to play.

Pencil and paper that sht

Member syncore is on a distinguished road
    I might be able to help with this, but I have no team so I'm not sure it's worth the time
    Last edited by syncore; 12-07-2012 at 08:49 PM.

Junior Member gnnr is on a distinguished road
    I'd like to volunteer helping with this.

I can provide a server for webhosting, and hosting of files (screenshots demos) if needed, and admin/site setup.

I'd also be happy in setting up a website, with design for this. (probably build off a cms, unless someone wants to volunteer with ruby/python help)

gnnr on quakenet or gamesurge
    Last edited by gnnr; 12-07-2012 at 11:03 PM.

*a1rr0xiste
    hi i would like to put my team on it how can i do ?

Member syncore is on a distinguished road
    the league is back... re-register on http://www.qlgl.net

Hi Guys!

The new website has been launched! There will be plenty of updates coming in the next few weeks.

Please check it out at ---> www.qlgl.net <--- and if you have any questions please join our iRC channel ---> #QLGL <--- on irc.quakenet.org or you can email us with your questions/feedback at qlgl@qlgl.net

A special thanks to syncore for his hardwork and dedication to developing the new site and Bearadactyl for the hosting/domain.

Please ensure you read the rules and news on the site on how to register your clan. There are instructions for players and there are instructions for Team Captains. On a side note the map pool for the iCTF league needs to be updated as the site currently lists the old map pool.

In addition, since we are coming into a very busy time of the year the new league start date will commence in early January. The date has not been finalized but it will most likely start on Saturday Janauary 5th, 2013. For the time being, round up your clan mates and have them register on the site. Lastly, don't forget to get your roster organized and get some more practice in before the new year!

Thank you all for your support and patience!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to remind all players and teams to re-register if you have not already done so on our new website @ www.qlgl.net

If you haven't had a chance to register your team please do so as soon as possible. Signup deadline closes on Saturday January 5th @ 11:59pm.

Season 1 will commence on January 12th, 2013. We have 200 players now registered and over 30 teams for the CA league.

Here's to a prosperous first season and a brand new year!

Cheers!

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    It might get moved but, I recommend at least trying to make a post in general discussion, as well as on ESR.

I noticed a lot of teams haven't signed up, and those that have either have only a few players or none at all.

Also would be great if the 8 player limit could be increased :-)

+ Reply to Thread