+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: I feel very sorry.

  1. #11
    Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    6,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrosio View Post
    kicking from servers should not be removed !

    I had to play against
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrosio View Post
    - cheaters(mostly wallhackers)

    Doubtful. They were probably just better than you and probably have headphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrosio View Post
    - warp abusers(only to escape or pick up items)

    They were probably warping the whole game due to connection or something, but you think it's only at the specific moments because it gives you an excuse and works better for your ego.
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrosio View Post
    - bind spammer abusers(so i don't hear them so well)

    Turn off the chat beep and then report them for spamming
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrosio View Post
    So i kicked those people off the server and blocked them.
    I'm pretty sure they can still see your server. IIRC blocking only means you don't see their servers. I could be wrong though.


    EDIT: It won't let me remove that quote after "against" O.o
    Last edited by pikaluva13; 11-09-2012 at 01:15 AM.

  2. #12
    *Embrosio
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post

    Doubtful. They were probably just better than you and probably have headphones.

    They were probably warping the whole game due to connection or something, but you think it's only at the specific moments because it gives you an excuse and works better for your ego.

    Turn off the chat beep and then report them for spamming
    I'm pretty sure they can still see your server. IIRC blocking only means you don't see their servers. I could be wrong though.


    EDIT: It won't let me remove that quote after "against" O.o

    Is there any way to ignore trolls like you in this ql forums that have no clue what they are talking about.

    There are players much better then me and you, but it is easy to see skill and warp abuse, wallhacking.
    In fact i a have very small ego(compared to yours judging people as if you know their experiences), i am a terrible player, but that doesn't change that i don't like to play against unsportsmanlike players.

    Have you seen my opponent putting pinpoint rockets around a wall without seeing me and me making no sound in an extremely unusual and nonsensical traps(designed to verify or not if they are wh) ?

    Have you seen my opponent only warp on specific cases and NEVER on any other ?

  3. #13
    Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    6,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrosio View Post
    Is there any way to ignore trolls like you in this ql forums that have no clue what they are talking about.

    There are players much better then me and you, but it is easy to see skill and warp abuse, wallhacking.
    In fact i a have very small ego(compared to yours judging people as if you know their experiences), i am a terrible player, but that doesn't change that i don't like to play against unsportsmanlike players.

    Have you seen my opponent putting pinpoint rockets around a wall without seeing me and me making no sound in an extremely unusual and nonsensical traps(designed to verify or not if they are wh) ?

    Have you seen my opponent only warp on specific cases and NEVER on any other ?
    (I'm assuming by going by your profile that you probably have an alias, but from my point of view I don't know of it if there is one)

    If I didn't have any clue what I was talking about how would I personally have gotten about 40 people (Not all different users -- some are aliases) banned overall? I'm not stupid. I know what wallhacking looks like. The odds of you deliberately making a "trap" in a normal game is slim to none. You're probably just making up stories to make it appear that you're not just calling out anyone that's better than you. It's more likely that they knew you were there for some other reason, but from your end, it appeared that they shouldn't know. Until you've seen it from their point of view you have no clue what the situation was like for them.

    Also, I never said specifically that you had a big ego, I was saying that even though the players were probably warping the entire game, it benefits you more if you think it was only at specific times. This is of no fault of your own; it's basic psychology.

    As for the actual statistics: You've won 1 single game that you've played. You have a couple of quits, which is probably rage-caused, and the duels you've lost have generally been close games. The 2 duels against CryingElmo were him being above your level and he's probably not a cheater (or one that you're accusing) based on that you played him twice in a row instead of leaving. The same applies to r4dio. You're probably not accusing them either because you played 6 games against them today. This basicaly leaves Vladimir_K, cemehcemeh, and the people in the Clan Arena match. Vladimir_K appears to have just beaten you on item timing and positioning. (Due to you having better accuracy than them) This means that if you *were* thinking they were cheating that you should work more on item timing and positioning. They were probably not cheating: they may just have had a good game. (Seeing as they haven't won a duel other than the one against you in 37 days according to QLRANKS) It appears that the same occured with cemehcemeh. They look as though they just timed better than you and had better positioning. The Clan Arena game just looks like it was unfair teams for the enemy side.

    Just because someone says something isn't how you say it is doesn't mean they're a troll. I've seen MANY other people claim the same things you have (calling wallhacks and lag hacks), but probably 90%+ of the time they're wrong. There are the rare occasions that they're correct, however, and then those people do get banned.

  4. #14
    Senior Member runny is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    335
    kicking someone off a server simply as your losing should never be allowed... pre game kick sure. IN GAME kicks thou seriously grow some b*ll* and learn to take a loss even if a very high loss Embrosio

    of course in duels you do not see your opponent all the time .. otherwise well, they need to learn duel better it maybe that they warp most of the time, and you just don't see it..

    pinpoint rockets, can be spam rockets knowing which entrance to the room is likely, and indeed a skill learned over time, knowing how long it would take a particular person to get to a particular location..

    most times in duel meet opponent is for the items coming up or indeed when try to cut off/trap or become the victim of one

    so pro spawners know it is actually an offense to kick someone from a server simply because they are winning, this is known as stat padding and if persons report you for it, you will likely receive a warning or indeed possible ban...

  5. #15
    *arthurimbaud
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by runnyunder View Post
    kicking someone off a server simply as your losing should never be allowed... pre game kick sure. IN GAME kicks thou seriously grow some b*ll* and learn to take a loss even if a very high loss Embrosio

    of course in duels you do not see your opponent all the time .. otherwise well, they need to learn duel better it maybe that they warp most of the time, and you just don't see it..

    pinpoint rockets, can be spam rockets knowing which entrance to the room is likely, and indeed a skill learned over time, knowing how long it would take a particular person to get to a particular location..

    most times in duel meet opponent is for the items coming up or indeed when try to cut off/trap or become the victim of one

    so pro spawners know it is actually an offense to kick someone from a server simply because they are winning, this is known as stat padding and if persons report you for it, you will likely receive a warning or indeed possible ban...
    Yeah, thats another idea, disabling kick function during match. (in duels)

  6. #16
    *Embrosio
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    (I'm assuming by going by your profile that you probably have an alias, but from my point of view I don't know of it if there is one)

    If I didn't have any clue what I was talking about how would I personally have gotten about 40 people (Not all different users -- some are aliases) banned overall? I'm not stupid. I know what wallhacking looks like. The odds of you deliberately making a "trap" in a normal game is slim to none. You're probably just making up stories to make it appear that you're not just calling out anyone that's better than you. It's more likely that they knew you were there for some other reason, but from your end, it appeared that they shouldn't know. Until you've seen it from their point of view you have no clue what the situation was like for them.

    Also, I never said specifically that you had a big ego, I was saying that even though the players were probably warping the entire game, it benefits you more if you think it was only at specific times. This is of no fault of your own; it's basic psychology.

    As for the actual statistics: You've won 1 single game that you've played. You have a couple of quits, which is probably rage-caused, and the duels you've lost have generally been close games. The 2 duels against CryingElmo were him being above your level and he's probably not a cheater (or one that you're accusing) based on that you played him twice in a row instead of leaving. The same applies to r4dio. You're probably not accusing them either because you played 6 games against them today. This basicaly leaves Vladimir_K, cemehcemeh, and the people in the Clan Arena match. Vladimir_K appears to have just beaten you on item timing and positioning. (Due to you having better accuracy than them) This means that if you *were* thinking they were cheating that you should work more on item timing and positioning. They were probably not cheating: they may just have had a good game. (Seeing as they haven't won a duel other than the one against you in 37 days according to QLRANKS) It appears that the same occured with cemehcemeh. They look as though they just timed better than you and had better positioning. The Clan Arena game just looks like it was unfair teams for the enemy side.

    Just because someone says something isn't how you say it is doesn't mean they're a troll. I've seen MANY other people claim the same things you have (calling wallhacks and lag hacks), but probably 90%+ of the time they're wrong. There are the rare occasions that they're correct, however, and then those people do get banned.
    This is my alt, the only duel i quit(on this account and nobody acted bad on this account was on another) was to change map , other modes i play and go and don't care, sometimes i just play for a minute or 2 while i wait for something.

    Again you have no clue what u are talking about since u didn't see any of the matches, i lose on purpose a lot, to train comebacks.
    Some i lose legit.
    That is one of the reasons i have this account, there is more.

    "learn to take a loss even if a very high loss Embrosio"

    I watch pros play and played against k1llsen,agent and got dominated, it is great to play against better players and lose, since u learn a lot.
    Everything they do is logical(related to wallhack) and i never ever saw them warp abuse(like i describe).

    "of course in duels you do not see your opponent all the time .. otherwise well, they need to learn duel better it maybe that they warp most of the time, and you just don't see it.. "

    I will give a specific example a guy is near mega at t7 warps from one side to another and i just see the mega disappear and similar with red(how can i deal damage ?), whenever we have battles at the middle or before the item comes up he never warps. Only exactly when the item comes up and he is going to pick it up(and only major, mega and red).Has to be insane coincidence, since this is very very specific.

    "pinpoint rockets, can be spam rockets knowing which entrance to the room is likely, and indeed a skill learned over time, knowing how long it would take a particular person to get to a particular location..

    most times in duel meet opponent is for the items coming up or indeed when try to cut off/trap or become the victim of one"

    I will give example since u failed to read the "extremely unusual and nonsensical traps(designed to verify or not if they are wh)" part.

    Just an example.

    Furious heights, u hear a guy go mega and the rail yellow comes up in 10 seconds u wait 30 seconds till the guy comes back. You make no sound to get there and the guy enters from red side and shoots a rocket(you are hiding behind the rail pillar) when the time u take to get there, is implied by the new mega time that he was on the other side, during this process.

    This trap is nonsensical(again designed to trap a wallhacker), especially if your opponent is not a spammer and u can see if a guy is very suspicious and spams unusual places, since u are playing very unusual.

    Another is hiding near the yellow jumppad and he shoots grenades from the top, with a similar setup as i said earlier.

    It is easy to catch a wallhacker, if they are stupid and fall for the traps i just mentioned and never spam in other spots.
    Last edited by Embrosio; 11-09-2012 at 04:53 AM.

  7. #17
    Senior Member runny is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    335
    on furious, rg is a common weapon place to spam in lower level games ') and indeed higher level sometimes too, due to the rg being a useful and decent weapon, if say fire 7-8 rail shots, a lot of people will goto the rg to try restock their armor

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts