+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i wont take it any more

Junior Member bloody is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by shady15 View Post
    my ping is 90 at my best days so i need u to fix these ping problems case iam so so sick of it i can lg or rail case of it so i need u to make a server in or near egypt and iam looking for a new shooting game and iam quiting ql case of the ping so fix or i will quite ql for ever
    Ask Raist... mybe he will tell you some tips how to play/aim on high ping. He is from Turkey and he was playing on german servers with 90-100 ping competitive in div1 ctf and ownin guys with less then 25ping.
    Last edited by bloody; 11-08-2012 at 04:45 AM.

Senior Member Ikaruga is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Quharke View Post
    I play at 80-85 most days, and yes it's a disadvantage, but it doesn't stop me from getting 75% LG :P
    ..............ok

*alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by Quharke View Post
    I play at 80-85 most days, and yes it's a disadvantage, but it doesn't stop me from getting 75% LG
    7 hour accounts giving advice is great. especially this pro accuracy doesn't smell fishy at all.

Senior Member Lolzy will become famous soon enough Lolzy's Avatar
    Lol.

Shady15, there are a LOT of topics and discussions on these forums related to lag, routing, ISP.

Use the search button.

No, QL has nothing to do with it. Its your ISP routing you thru nodes that add to the lag.

Also, screw you all noobs. In 90s we played Q with 100-200 ping or even more. And it was playable.
    QL is playable up to 100ms ping even for a newbie. Above this it requires all your oldschool powers to remember how you used to track ahead of the enemyy model to get a hit.

Since Shady rages about his ping, he should tweak his client computer not to clog the ethernet line with useless (well useless for the time he plays QL) traffic and get prolly a better Internet conenction.
    Q * ]Q[* Q]|[A * QL
    ...and still playing!
    JOIN THE DRUNK CLAN!
    Remember, if you happen to join our clan, you can be drunk during each and every match in QL and GET AWAY WITH IT.
    http://qldrunkclan.proboards.com/

lets C H I L L !
    Visit and ask Doc for your medication.
    http://qlchill.proboards.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    In ql the other weapons started to shine.
    Quote Originally Posted by HabeebDaPro View Post
    anywas hope rocket lawnchairs r neffed, becuz they mak me mad n get iolet so no noob can spam nd win like idot

Member shady15 is on a distinguished road
    i sayed in my best days XD 2day i have 140 lag c what am i talking about i really need low ping and i play ql for 3 month i tried every thing to aime with high ping but trust me its impossible

Senior Member intheway will become famous soon enough intheway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Lol.

Shady15, there are a LOT of topics and discussions on these forums related to lag, routing, ISP.

Use the search button.

No, QL has nothing to do with it. Its your ISP routing you thru nodes that add to the lag.

Also, screw you all noobs. In 90s we played Q with 100-200 ping or even more. And it was playable.
    QL is playable up to 100ms ping even for a newbie. Above this it requires all your oldschool powers to remember how you used to track ahead of the enemyy model to get a hit.

Since Shady rages about his ping, he should tweak his client computer not to clog the ethernet line with useless (well useless for the time he plays QL) traffic and get prolly a better Internet conenction.
    Heheh....I remember having 175ms and not being able to play on the hpb server where you would get kicked if you had under 200ms.
    Sometimes I wonder...
    "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"
    Then it hits me.

Member shady15 is on a distinguished road
    well its been a while and my ping was 80 its good but now its back to 130 so try to fix it soon so i can play

Senior Member filo is on a distinguished road filo's Avatar
    ... dont loose the rebel inside of you, but while you wait here listen to this:

Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWVPRaI

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    shady, it is a problem on your part and that will exist in all internet connections. Google "proxy" and "vpn".

People already told you on this thread that this is 100% on your side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    It's not 100% on his side. I'd say it's 90% between both sides and neither he or id can do much about it.

+ Reply to Thread