+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i wont take it any more

Member shady15 is on a distinguished road

i wont take it any more

my ping is 90 at my best days so i need u to fix these ping problems case iam so so sick of it i can lg or rail case of it so i need u to make a server in or near egypt
    Last edited by shady15; 02-16-2013 at 03:23 AM.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by formula View Post
    apparently they think this problem is imaginary and that we're all just making up for fun.

idiots, fix your goddamn servers or put them back to where they used to be. whatever you've done has messed everything up, 90% of people don't even notice but that's because 90% percent of players on this game are brainless now because all the good ones left.
    Says the guy with 19% lg on tier2 ca roflmao

edit: new/old nickname \o/. Lost all my elo rofl
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 11-06-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    A guy from America jumps on a thread where someone in Egypt is complaining about no local servers to whine about how their ISP has routing issues and that's QL's fault...

No further comment.

Senior Member Ikaruga is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by shady15 View Post
    my ping is 90 at my best days so i need u to fix these ping problems case iam so so sick of it i can lg or rail case of it so i need u to make a server in or near egypt and iam looking for a new shooting game and iam quiting ql case of the ping so fix or i will quite ql for ever
    I can confirm that shady15 is a good ctf player, it's a shame that he is forced to play his favorite game with horrible interstellar pings

Shady15, did you try to connect Crozar? I think he is from the UAE, and he found a VPN which gives him 110-ish ping on the Singapore servers. I know it's not ideal, but perhaps they could also give you a better route. Dunno if he can share or if you have the money to pay for a new account, but it might worth to ask, me thinks.

But a server somewhere around the middle-east would be the best solution indeed.

edit: wait, you have 90ms? I remember you having 200-250-ish pings on EU servers. I'm not saying that 90 is very good tho.
    Last edited by Ikaruga; 11-06-2012 at 04:11 PM.

Banned formula is on a distinguished road
    ROFL all i do is ca right now, ofc my percentages are lower you complete idiot, i'd joke you 1vs1

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    eh? CA is probably second only to FFA in terms of players having high aim stats, especially for LG/RG...

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by formula View Post
    ROFL all i do is ca right now, ofc my percentages are lower you complete idiot, i'd joke you 1vs1
    In duel everyone gets less accuracy, even less against good players. If you are hitting 19% in tier2 ca (hint: the game doesn't even allow me to see those servers because of matchmaking, and you can't see tier4 servers as well) then you are hitting 9% or less in 1900elo tier999 duel.
    I'm considering your lg and rail accuracies only so no rocket spam, and no one spams those 2 in ca.

But that doesn't matter. Point is your (absurd) complain is completely different than the OPs and that you have bad ping there is entirely your fault.
    Last edited by megaman3; 11-06-2012 at 01:28 PM.

Banned AutoMatiK is an unknown quantity at this point
    if I had 90 ping and 19% LG, I would be a happy camper.

Senior Member Chibers will become famous soon enough Chibers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoMatiK View Post
    if I had 90 ping and 19% LG, I would be a happy camper.
    Where are you that you can't ping 90 to anything?

I cry about my internet all the time and that's for pinging 80+ in certain places. Am I that pampered? lol
    #TATW
    It's more fun when you're mellow

*Quharke
    I don't mean to sweep your complaints under the carpet, but rail and LG are usable at 100 ping; I play at 80-85 most days, and yes it's a disadvantage, but it doesn't stop me from getting 75% LG :P I don't think it's reason enough to be quitting :3 You just need to change your play-style from a low-pinger to a high-pinger, which means trying to get the best position in all your battles, and not devolving your game into only aim. I'd like servers for WA, Australia too. Local servers for everyone would be great, but id don't think so ;>

+ Reply to Thread