+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: distant screams - connectivity bug

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar

distant screams - connectivity bug

cheers

when people try to join 8vs8 games and theres 5vs5 running on distant screams people who try to connect (anything over 10 players on the server i think) will time out and never be able to fully fill up the server, fix asap pls so we (the ones who like it) can enjoy the map with greater teamsizes.

peace

edit: on second thought - would it be possible to bring back the old large ctf settings just for the terrain maps pls ? i remember when it first came out on ql we played it 16vs16 and it was always amazingly fun to play.. at least enable 12 vs 12 if possible thx
    Last edited by danstar; 11-06-2012 at 07:40 AM.

Senior Member Ikaruga is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post
    edit: on second thought - would it be possible to bring back the old large ctf settings just for the terrain maps pls ? i remember when it first came out on ql we played it 16vs16 and it was always amazingly fun to play.. at least enable 12 vs 12 if possible thx
    I support the resurrection of the large servers, if the resources allow it. Terra maps are only fun with lots of players (never forget jolt), perhaps the devs could start only one in each continent in the location where the most free resources are available.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    at least it add it to the "start a match options" so if its in the standard rotation we can fill it up with ease

*rootsra
    Hmmm, i can't join my own server and it's 5 VS 5 with 16 slots on distant screams
    Last edited by rootsra; 11-10-2012 at 07:37 AM.

good to see some support

btw, i tried connecting to one of these servers now myself with 10 people on it...

CL_ParseGamestate: bad command byte is the message i recieve and according to a mate on teamspeak i keep timing out.

at the end of a fully loaded server.. the server seems to just crash as well - please fix this

(server itself stays online but all people get stuck and nothing happens so only reconnect helps)

*baerlic
    The mighty baerlic himself supports this notion.

<33333333333333333333

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar
    We've debugged and internally fixed the issue. The fix will roll out in the next code update.

nice, please consider the teamsizes for these maps too if the resources allow it.

cheers

+ Reply to Thread