+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sampler Matches Updated - Attack & Defend

Junior Member ommaimmaOK is on a distinguished road
    anybody knows why A&D servers are disappeared?

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ommaimmaOK View Post
    anybody knows why A&D servers are disappeared?
    You've probably got something that's hiding the server from your location. Try selecting "All Populated".

Junior Member Weazel1999 is on a distinguished road
    This mod is great. I got me to finally go premium. I used to play Capture Strike (Three wave mod) that is very similar under Quake 3. It had a big following. The biggest tip is to rush to the mid where you can hide and rail or whatever is appropriate. (then adjust fire accordingly) In some cases it is best to go crazy and rocket jump or propel yourself past the enemy and go for the touch/capture. In CS you only scored on offense. I look forward to this gaining popularity. I wish they could get the old popular maps for CS in Quake Live.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    That's great, Weazel1999. Remember the name of the people you play with right now and add as many of them as you can to your friends list. When the samplers will be gone, you will need this community to play A&D easily. That's what we did with instaFreezeTag and it worked perfectly. Good luck!

Senior Member Asuka_ is on a distinguished road Asuka_'s Avatar
    Went from 2 to 80 total games played on Infinity. xD
    Quake Live
    Asuka
    My Youtube

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    @flashsoul

prem users need a pro user to spawn them this mode, there are no empty servers for prem users to join this mode.

+ Reply to Thread