+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: November 2012 Standard Rotation

Junior Member djdreadnought is on a distinguished road
    cant stand any off these maps and didnt get time to learn the last pool properly .wont be playing till those maps are back as these long draw distance camper maps suck and the other maps are to small theres none that are just right .to big =rail camper festival to small with not enough areas of cover = spam fests theres no skill involved its get lucky or die .i think theres only 2 maps i can be botherd with and the castle ones suck beyond belief .i liked every single map in the last pool all were playable to novices and enjoyable ,now its spawn get weapon die spawn get weapon die ,dont see the fun in that its just frustrating

Junior Member djdreadnought is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibers View Post
    lol the amount of one post accounts in here.
    we only post if theres something to say and the pools are that dull only pros want to play at the moment. forcing us who rarely post to actually say something .maybe the fact we reserve our opinions untill we feel its really needed rather than just spamming on every post with no rhyme or reason shouldnt be mocked,they dont like the changes and have been forced to express their frustration it should carry more weight not less imo

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djdreadnought View Post
    we only post if theres something to say and the pools are that dull only pros want to play at the moment. forcing us who rarely post to actually say something .maybe the fact we reserve our opinions untill we feel its really needed rather than just spamming on every post with no rhyme or reason shouldnt be mocked,they dont like the changes and have been forced to express their frustration it should carry more weight not less imo
    It's because the people are often the same people posting under multiple accounts

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Only Troubled Waters from the main competition pool for CTF

:SADFACE:

Ah well, I need to learn Camper Crossings and Stronghold is usually fun...or I could just play premium

Senior Member Chibers will become famous soon enough Chibers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djdreadnought View Post
    Maybe if you hadn't said the same thing that's been said on this forum a few thousand times already, I wouldn't have piped up.

I mean, we get it already. Everyone hates the map cycles. Everyone hates the subscriptions, and no one likes the current maps in the game.
    #TATW
    It's more fun when you're mellow

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibers View Post
    lol the amount of one post accounts in here.
    speaking of people with only 1 post ...

http://pipclan.proboards.com/index.c...ay&thread=1371

lol
    Last edited by danstar; 11-07-2012 at 05:06 AM.

Senior Member Chibers will become famous soon enough Chibers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post

lol
    You do what you gotta do.
    #TATW
    It's more fun when you're mellow

lol
    It's not like he did it to post that he was whining about id/map rotation/etc though. He did it as a legit reason to figure out what the email was so he could get it sorted out. (Even though I could've told him had I been on during that time period more :P)

The people in these threads that Chibers was referring to tend to be single posters who are brand new accounts who make them *just* to post once.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    yer, cus no one knows how to find the email of support without posting right?

i know what he was referring to jesus ... but these 1 post accounts are not made yesterday but months or long before so it has no meaning what he says.

i also understand the reasoning that some people feel compelled to only post once like dreadnought said, his post explains it perfectly.

yer, cus no one knows how to find the email of support without posting right?
    Have you honestly not seen all the people that *don't* know this?

Also, I assumed you understood what was meant -- it was just that overall that's what occurs.

+ Reply to Thread