+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: November 2012 Standard Rotation

  1. #61
    *recall
    Guest
    If you're going to have this rotation, at least leave duel alone. CA/CTF etc players usually don't care too much, but come on, what is up with these maps for duel..?
    Last edited by SyncError; 11-25-2012 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Replaced moderated language

  2. #62
    Junior Member lukke is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1
    Haha, I just logged on QL after more than half a year to play for a while because I got motivated by DreamHack and now I'm finding out that basically every single playable duel map is out of some new rotation thing and only terrible maps (longest yeard, seriously?) are left. Way to go.

  3. #63
    *Embrosio
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lukke View Post
    Haha, I just logged on QL after more than half a year to play for a while because I got motivated by DreamHack and now I'm finding out that basically every single playable duel map is out of some new rotation thing and only terrible maps (longest yeard, seriously?) are left. Way to go.
    Battleforged, Windsong,Concrete and Phrantic(the worst playable map, too simple) are playable.

  4. #64
    Junior Member TeddyBoom is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12
    If all those maps are "official", how come only the following maps ever come up for voting in FFA:

    Asylum
    Cliffside
    Eviscerated
    Longest Yard
    Purgatory
    Realm of Steel Rats
    Retribution

    Sometimes, when we are very lucky, we can /callvote nextmap and land on one of the others, otherwise we are stuck with the same 7 maps over and over. I wouldn't mind this new system so much if we could actually get to all the maps, or at least all the non-CTF maps.

  5. #65
    Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,201
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoom View Post
    If all those maps are "official", how come only the following maps ever come up for voting in FFA:

    Asylum
    Cliffside
    Eviscerated
    Longest Yard
    Purgatory
    Realm of Steel Rats
    Retribution

    Sometimes, when we are very lucky, we can /callvote nextmap and land on one of the others, otherwise we are stuck with the same 7 maps over and over. I wouldn't mind this new system so much if we could actually get to all the maps, or at least all the non-CTF maps.
    Because it gives you the end-game choices based on the amount of players on the server.

    Same solution as always: premium servers. Standard accounts and standard servers are essentially a demo.

  6. #66
    Junior Member TeddyBoom is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    Because it gives you the end-game choices based on the amount of players on the server.

    Same solution as always: premium servers. Standard accounts and standard servers are essentially a demo.
    So you are saying that Nameless Place (to pick one I'm very familiar with) is considered too small for 8 players? Too large?

    Best to think of it as a bug and fix it.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts