+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: November 2012 Standard Rotation

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    ye i figure that most readers need the blatant version, sadly :P

nvm i just found raythenoobs forum quite entertaining when bored. its full of gold

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post

nvm i just found raythenoobs forum quite entertaining when bored. its full of gold
    Completely off-topic, but it really is. I personally find the other forum he (used) to post in better though. At least there I get mentioned a lot :P

On-topic: I don't really have an issue with the map rotation since I'm a subscriber, but the CTF pool appears to be doing better initially.

*sl1cer
    Game developers are looking for easy ways, the opportunity to motivate the player to pay.

Idiotic system of rotation was just furious, these "positive emotions" come daily for you from the hundreds of people who are faced with your product. Everyone understands that free of charge nothing happens, but instead of working in the direction of really require refinement, you're tightening the nuts such a stupid way.

I beg of you already in some time, expand the methods of payment for you. Purchase the "Pro" for the countries of the Ukraine still simply disgusting inconvenient.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by sl1cer View Post
    Game developers are looking for easy ways, the opportunity to motivate the player to pay.

Idiotic system of rotation was just furious, these "positive emotions" come daily for you from the hundreds of people who are faced with your product. Everyone understands that free of charge nothing happens, but instead of working in the direction of really require refinement, you're tightening the nuts such a stupid way.

I beg of you already in some time, expand the methods of payment for you. Purchase the "Pro" for the countries of the Ukraine still simply disgusting inconvenient.
    Probably half of the 1 post complainers are smurfs from banned users. Some had serious mental issues and literally spent 2 years+ complaining every day at all times, as you can google (raythenoob, cooloutac. The first one is particularly sad) and see by looking at the accounts of the posters (made the same month, 0 to 10 games played total, etc).

How about asking someone to buy it for you. There are services that do that as well, and other alternatives to having a credit card your bank itself.
    Last edited by megaman3; 11-07-2012 at 10:52 AM.

Junior Member Nalipotanka is on a distinguished road
    Worst duel map rotation ever, terrible.

Wanna buy PRO, still getting credit card error, a year passed, no one fixed anything. I can use it everywhere except on QL haha, shame.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalipotanka View Post
    Worst duel map rotation ever, terrible.

Wanna buy PRO, still getting credit card error, a year passed, no one fixed anything. I can use it everywhere except on QL haha, shame.
    Did you bother contacting Support or are you just complaining about it? I remember when I had CC issues a while ago (back when the subscription model came out) and Ordus helped me out personally after I contacted Support. (He was Support back then in case you didn't know)
    Email support@quakelive.com and ask if you haven't already.

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Vigilanteville, Moderation State, The World.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post

I...I...I can't believe he's filled a whole forum with posts by himself...well...the sad thing is...actually I can believe it.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    I...I...I can't believe he's filled a whole forum with posts by himself...well...the sad thing is...actually I can believe it.
    I remember there are 2 similar forums if not 3. Add to those 2/3 the official forums and especially esreality: just by complaining in every single thread (yep, only posted about ql's flaws) in less than a year he became the user that posted the most characters in a 10 year old website. Sum all that and it means he is mental.

Junior Member RainbowZx is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnstar View Post
    So I'm guessing that the theme for this month was "Maps with the worst framerates ever"?
    Quote ........

*Trollerskates
    Why not make all those new maps avaliable? (Without that rotation thing)
    Last edited by Trollerskates; 11-09-2012 at 05:04 AM.

+ Reply to Thread