+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ingame kickvotes

Senior Member KaasMan is on a distinguished road

Ingame kickvotes

We need ingame kickvoting. We all know that. For those who don't (I suppose the devs who never play Quake, which are basically all of them), there are campers, teamkillers, whatever. Even people who just spec and tell peoples hp in CA to ruin the match.
    So now I hope that you are convinced.

FYI, we need this in public servers too. Answers like 'go premium', or 'just join pro spawned servers', are no solutions.

Junior Member Desverger is on a distinguished road
    this is long overdue, people joining making unfair teams happens in pretty much every game...
    and the campers who hide in places they cant be seen for 10+ rounds making the game very long and boring and still unfair as you played most the round 5v4 from them camping.....

theres many reasons why some people need to be kicked in game... we can kick them at the end of the game... but then next map they come back during the game and carry on ruining games and theres nothing we can do about it.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    kicking campers? rofl

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    This would be the worst thing to happen to a public server. Free players whining and voting in the middle of a game..

You want mid kick vote.. Then pay! Like the rest of us Pro subscribers.. Oh..and most of us..leave mid game voting off on our servers..

After the game starts..All kicking, etc should be decided by the Mod or Op's.. Not you!

Now go buy QL and help support this game!
    Last edited by swampy; 11-04-2012 at 06:42 PM.
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KaasMan View Post
    We need ingame kickvoting. We all know that. For those who don't (I suppose the devs who never play Quake, which are basically all of them), there are campers, teamkillers, whatever. Even people who just spec and tell peoples hp in CA to ruin the match.
    So now I hope that you are convinced.

FYI, we need this in public servers too. Answers like 'go premium', or 'just join pro spawned servers', are no solutions.
    F2. If you're a Pro subscriber you can kick whoever you want from your own server (or if you're op'd in someone's servers)

Also, in reply to "I suppose the devs who never play Quake, which are basically all of them":
    The word you'd be looking for would be "both", not "all". (Also, they do play)

Senior Member iSuckz is on a distinguished road iSuckz's Avatar
    also F2.

with many new pro servers, kick is already here. in a pub it makes no sense. pub players votekick for any and all reasons, it just brings more rage.

+ Reply to Thread