+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lagging

*1NSOMN1A

lagging

i get like all 3 minutes ingame massive lags for a minute, like 1fps

*1NSOMN1A
    is there any fix for this?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drive_ View Post
    is there any fix for this?
    So, you get to play for a bit normally, and then it starts to lag some, and then it stops but later starts again? Does this happen in a practice game?

Do you get FPS drops? You can see your fps with cg_drawFPS 1 (or ESC to go to menu, then advanced settings --> hud options --> draw FPS ON)

*1NSOMN1A
    yeah i get fps drops

its like it lags a bit all the time, and all few minutes its madness with 1 fps since last weeks update,
    if there is no command that helps? i have to wait for the next update and see i guess

and practice mode works totally clean
    Last edited by 1NSOMN1A; 11-04-2012 at 04:13 PM.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Does this happen on all severs and all maps?

*1NSOMN1A
    yes

i read a lot in the Forum and it seems that many People have this Problem , so i only can wait i guess

but thanks

*WickedCin
    dont know where to post this but when i click on game it lags alot and makes a looping sound of the game says it is loading i get to where it wants to authinicate then it freezes,lags,looping sound. i dont know why. I have the quake prism downloaded using it not sure what is going on. i have updated drivers in computer , did maintaince with glary utilities etc. I have no virus on computer. is there something i am missing or is there something with my computer i can check.i do appreciate your time and effort in helping me ty.

have a great day
    Sincerely,
    Cinthia aka WickedCin

*1NSOMN1A
    im clueless but you could try making all graphics to the lowest and turn post_process off

+ Reply to Thread