+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Step by step 2 by Pa1nk1ller

Member Pa1nK1LLeR is on a distinguished road

Step by step 2 by Pa1nk1ller

Hi quakelive community. presenting you a short quake live duel movie. Starring my 1.9k elo friend Frannatic.

Original thread on esreality:
    http://www.esreality.com/post/2339707/step-by-step-2/
    Length:5.00
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Frame Rate: 60 FPS
    Codec: x264

Created by: Pa1nk1ller
    Starring: Frannatic
    Music:
    Korn ft. Skrillex - Get Up
    KoRn ft. Skrillex and Kill The Noise - Narcissistic Cannibal

Weapon FX: Pa1nk1ller
    Weapon Skins: KOS, runningman

Enjoy.
    HD Youtube stream
    Movie File 60fps 10k bitrate
    Last edited by Pa1nK1LLeR; 11-04-2012 at 06:41 AM.

Member Frannatic is on a distinguished road Frannatic's Avatar
    awesome. Thanks for making it =)))

Senior Member Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frannatic View Post
    awesome. Thanks for making it =)))
    I remember a time when I was actually better at this game than you. Man, it's been a while since that was the case, hasn't it? >_>

You think I could still take you in LG vs LG? Or is it basically no contest I lose now?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    I remember a time when I was actually better at this game than you. Man, it's been a while since that was the case, hasn't it? >_>
    well ur shaft and ur dodging are still way better then mine, trust me . But i play only duel and tdm now, and there are more important things besides aim and doging, so i neglect those things a bit :P

Senior Member Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frannatic View Post
    well ur shaft and ur dodging are still way better then mine, trust me . But i play only duel and tdm now, and there are more important things besides aim and doging, so i neglect those things a bit :P
    I tried TDM for a while before I realized how demanding school would be. It might've been a bad idea to start on pickups. Anatrolly and Vium knocked me down to tier 2. XD

I'm hoping at some point I'll just be able to play a bunch of quake several weeks in a row and get good at something other than CA.

Member ephix1a is an unknown quantity at this point ephix1a's Avatar
    2:56 best part

Member HolyDarkness is on a distinguished road HolyDarkness's Avatar
    Very very good video!

I tried TDM for a while before I realized how demanding school would be. It might've been a bad idea to start on pickups. Anatrolly and Vium knocked me down to tier 2. XD

I'm hoping at some point I'll just be able to play a bunch of quake several weeks in a row and get good at something other than CA.
    I could imagine that u could be a very good tdm player, because u have such a nice aim. Just play pickups, i know its just random, but there u learn the basics in tdm, and maybe u will find a team then.

Member Pa1nK1LLeR is on a distinguished road

You think I could still take you in LG vs LG? Or is it basically no contest I lose now?
    I played a bit LG v LG vs franni and the games were really close. Still his lg/dodge ratio improved alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Pa1nK1LLeR View Post
    I played a bit LG v LG vs franni and the games were really close. Still his lg/dodge ratio improved alot.
    well it always depends on my mouse, because my mouse constantly change sensitivity. i dont know what the problem is but almost every game my sensitivity is different. sometimes its to slow and sometimes its to fast. thats really annyoing and i dont know how to fix it

+ Reply to Thread