+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Laggy Players...

Member killamatic is an unknown quantity at this point
    try being on the lag end. i have no option but wifi, dodge well, and have had people whinge that i have health hax.
    however its damn near impossible to rail/lg anything in the same way its impossible for you to land one on me.
    seems worse in latest update, jerkiness has been 'smoothed out' to a horrible drunkwobble.

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    I have the same issue at home when I play. However, I'm on wifi and I'm 100% aware that it's my connection that's the issue. I used to be able to play without any effects on my end, but now I get lag spikes all the time (and therefore I don't play any more while I'm home on this account)
    pika check your about:flags (if your running chrome) and look see if you have any network prediction things enabled. that would cause packetloss for sure. When I was on wifi I was pinging 26-29 to atl, maybe why I never noticed anything on my end.
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adderall View Post
    pika check your about:flags (if your running chrome) and look see if you have any network prediction things enabled. that would cause packetloss for sure. When I was on wifi I was pinging 26-29 to atl, maybe why I never noticed anything on my end.
    I'm pretty sure the issue is 100% from the router. It happens in any game, not just QL. :<

Also, I play on Firefox, but I did check Chrome as well. nothing suspicious there.

(The home router often "crashes" and there's nothing I can do about it since I don't know the admin password to it and my parents could care less to fix it since it usually only occurs at night when they're not on.)

look up the router on the internet and get the default password and give it a hard reset

Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

look up the router on the internet and get the default password and give it a hard reset
    If I did that it'd do more negatives than positives -- It's connected to way too many things now to do that for when I'm hardly here any more (Only generally here for the weekend every few weeks)

I had already done a hard reset once before on the old router, but they just assumed that it was dying and we got a new router after a bit (The router had been having problems and was old, so it's not like it was just because of the hard reset)

Pika I said for you to do a hard reset so you have the admin password ;0

Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Pika I said for you to do a hard reset so you have the admin password ;0
    Yes, but that resets everything that's connected to it...doesn't it? (Also, it's generally "admin")

Senior Member iSuckz is on a distinguished road iSuckz's Avatar
    wait a minute, doesn't cl_timenudge go all the way up to +20 ?? where it actually predicts enemy position ? that should help ...
    (ofc votekick is the only real solution, you know that ...)

Senior Member CoolMike is on a distinguished road
    If I recall correctly, positive timenudges were removed from QL some time ago.

+ Reply to Thread