+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't see all active servers

Junior Member Rockstarrred is on a distinguished road

Can't see all active servers

I can't see all active servers in my region, even with all filters turned off.

I can however see people on my friends list in them and join off them. How do I fix this?

Senior Member Shelby is on a distinguished road
    Make sure to select 'All populated' under the game state filter.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Some private server won't appear at all unless you're invited in them, too.

Thanks for the reply guys, but these are normal servers that aren't private.. They're just not showing up. I've tried everything I can within the tabs, including removing all options and sifting through the entire list.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    The other thing that can make servers not appear is if their tier is out of your range. But since you can join them from your friend list I assume this is not that. Also, the number of servers you can see is caped to something like 50 at a time so it could be a reason.

The next time you come across such an invisible server, I suggest you to set the filters in your server browser to whatever that server has. If it's in Germany, set the location filter to Germany, etc. Set "All populated" to "Gamestate". If it still doesn't appear, take a screenshot showing the filters, the results and the little server information "pop-up" from your online friends list. The upload it for us (and the dev) to see.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    The other thing that can make servers not appear is if their tier is out of your range. But since you can join them from your friend list I assume this is not that. Also, the number of servers you can see is caped to something like 50 at a time so it could be a reason.

The next time you come across such an invisible server, I suggest you to set the filters in your server browser to whatever that server has. If it's in Germany, set the location filter to Germany, etc. Set "All populated" to "Gamestate". If it still doesn't appear, take a screenshot showing the filters, the results and the little server information "pop-up" from your online friends list. The upload it for us (and the dev) to see.
    Will do bro, thanks for your help

I have narrowed this down to Aus syd servers and Aus syd #2 servers not being available in the same list.

It seems aus syd #2 servers aren't saved under my vicinity........ ? Any way to more clearly select my region?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstarrred View Post
    I have narrowed this down to Aus syd servers and Aus syd #2 servers not being available in the same list.

It seems aus syd #2 servers aren't saved under my vicinity........ ? Any way to more clearly select my region?
    The best way is to use "All locations" even if it adds a lot of things you don't want. Then you'll be sure to not miss them. That's what I do. But there should also be a filter for your country or even continent, I think.

+ Reply to Thread