+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE a level without the lightning gun

Senior Member NEPHIREM is on a distinguished road NEPHIREM's Avatar
    I wouldn't even call "Eye to Eye" a map, but hey, that's me.

Banned jigglywiggly is on a distinguished road jigglywiggly's Avatar
    hand eye coordination takes no skill
    knaw meme

Senior Member xwind is on a distinguished road
    t4, no? (10 chrs)

Member ian is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGardenWeasel View Post
    The LG ruins quakelive. There is no skill involved, and it is significantly stronger than any of the other weapons. If you wont tone it down any, then please at least make some levels that dont have it. At least 90% of the levels have it.
    Since you mostly play ctf, you will LOVE JAPANESE CASTLES. It's got no lg and is the most popular ctf map in euro pickups. You should get a premium or pro account so you can start servers on Japan. You are missing out.

CTF2 (Troubled Waters) also has no lg and is a very popular ctf map ...

Member ephix1a is an unknown quantity at this point ephix1a's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    1) Learn to dodge
    2) Learn to aim with it (Don't bother viewing my profile's stats since they're not accurate)
    3) Buy a subscription and remove the lightning gun from the rotation (and then good luck having any CTF players join it because it'd be a joke)
    4) Learn to post in the correct place on the forum
    5) You just owned him .

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    once again pikaluva is full of noob infos..

why would it be a joke? example.. i love using the lg, however i know people who loathe it and i spawned my conjured and well thought-out rocket rail settings for ctf and had hours n hours of fun on it and others did too.

keep spreading your wannabe knowledge, its amusing. as well as this ephix1a guy who quits midgame to join my team cus he cant bear losing.

people on the forum are jokes tbh not some settings someone wants to make.

Member Gundra is on a distinguished road Gundra's Avatar
    i'd rather prefer more maps without RG, especially TDM maps, to much insane railers in the game...

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post
    once again pikaluva is full of noob infos..

why would it be a joke? example.. i love using the lg, however i know people who loathe it and i spawned my conjured and well thought-out rocket rail settings for ctf and had hours n hours of fun on it and others did too.

keep spreading your wannabe knowledge, its amusing. as well as this ephix1a guy who quits midgame to join my team cus he cant bear losing.

people on the forum are jokes tbh not some settings someone wants to make.
    It'd be a joke because most "real" CTF players don't want to play with weapons removed (Other than the TA weapons and runes).
    The players that generally play on the "custom setting" CTF servers tend to be ranked much higher than they should be. In reality, they tend to be ranked as tier tier 4 (100+) when they're not even fully able to strafe (Which also could partially be because they play Space CTF all the time, but that's a different group). I've seen people who are listed as tier 4 on the site join games and ruin them because they're horribly ranked because they play in the custom servers. I'm not going to list names (mainly because I can't think of any names offhand, but also because I'd be breaking rules if I posted their names)

Most people that complain about the lg are those that a) don't know how to dodge and b) don't know how to use it. That's why I listed the 2 of them first. I also included that if they wanted to remove the lightning gun, that there's the option to do so if they had a Pro subscription. (I know you'll make some big conniption over this for some reason or another, but it's true)

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    all im saying is that over here in europe the options are a lot wider

people prefer all different kinds of settings and from what i gather people play everything thats spawned, just take a look at euro servers.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post
    all im saying is that over here in europe the options are a lot wider

people prefer all different kinds of settings and from what i gather people play everything thats spawned, just take a look at euro servers.
    Well Europe has always had more activity than North America. I assume that's because Americans tend to be lazier and don't generally want to play something that takes skill to learn. (It's not just a stereotype, it tends to hold true)

+ Reply to Thread