+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help!

Member ephix1a is an unknown quantity at this point ephix1a's Avatar

Unhappy I need help!

Now, i don't know if this is a bug or something but, i have won FFA 10 times and i am already Tier 4! What the? On CA I have 83 Wins and i am tier 3 (last day i was tier 4 but i lost 2 times and i came back to 3)? I am not tier 4 on FFA please repair it for me because it's unplayable! Look at my last ffa game stats -
    Score Frags Deaths
    ephix1a 8 19 44
    Help me?

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    On CA you have roughly a 50% chance of winning so 83 wins only mean you played about 160 matches. You can still be the lowest scoring player on these servers. On the other hand, winning FFA means you had the highest score and that you were likely the best player in the server. If the process was random, it would surely require something like 80 FFA matches to get 10 wins on 8 players servers. That tells a lot more about your skills than the wins in CA. You seem to fit well into tier 4 FFA... otherwise you'd be slaying other T3 just as much as the other Tier 4 slay you.

About your last score : it's not that bad. Well, apart from your 11 suicides. Take that away and you'd have at least 19 19 33; giving you the third place.

The best help we can give you is advices to improve. Watch some of visje's videos to see what he does to win. Spectate better players to analyze their game. Time items to make sure you get them (armors respawn 25 seconds after they've been taken; healths 35 seconds)

Member ephix1a is an unknown quantity at this point ephix1a's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    On CA you have roughly a 50% chance of winning so 83 wins only mean you played about 160 matches. You can still be the lowest scoring player on these servers. On the other hand, winning FFA means you had the highest score and that you were likely the best player in the server. If the process was random, it would surely require something like 80 FFA matches to get 10 wins on 8 players servers. That tells a lot more about your skills than the wins in CA. You seem to fit well into tier 4 FFA... otherwise you'd be slaying other T3 just as much as the other Tier 4 slay you.

About your last score : it's not that bad. Well, apart from your 11 suicides. Take that away and you'd have at least 19 19 33; giving you the third place.

The best help we can give you is advices to improve. Watch some of visje's videos to see what he does to win. Spectate better players to analyze their game. Time items to make sure you get them (armors respawn 25 seconds after they've been taken; healths 35 seconds)
    Okay, thanks for the help.

Senior Member runny is on a distinguished road
    with a little timing of armour / mega / quads ... try attack someone from behind makes it a lot easier, and indeed fight vs those already in fight with someone.. or someone running for the hp bubbles ..

+ Reply to Thread