+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: What happened to Quake Live?

Senior Member Verletzer is on a distinguished road Verletzer's Avatar
    The main reason that QL has gone down hill for a lot of people is the fact that I play this game.
    I'm the reason we don't have good games.

*BaronBacon
    I will admit that I am not very good at these kinds of games. But when I played QL a couple years ago, there were servers that really were "skill matched" and I could have fun. Now I am just a corpse when I spawn, I have more fun when I join an empty server and just kill myself...

Senior Member Laval is on a distinguished road Laval's Avatar
    I dont see what all the fuss is about. I played a bit of QL yesterday. It was great. was able to play for some time, without it being nothing but Campgrounds, Almost lost, Campgrounds, Trinity, Campgrounds, Quarantine, Campgrounds.

It was almost like this game has more than 4 maps. QL did good by changing the system.

If people like Camgrounds that much, please, go pay 25$ and get out of my face. Ive had to play your favorite map for too long. Now, you will pay money and go away, or you will play someone elses choice.

Quote Originally Posted by BaronBacon View Post
    I will admit that I am not very good at these kinds of games. But when I played QL a couple years ago, there were servers that really were "skill matched" and I could have fun. Now I am just a corpse when I spawn, I have more fun when I join an empty server and just kill myself...

QL will never go back to those days. The tired old Q3 crowd wont let it happen. They got somethign to prove, and theyll be dammed if anyone is to do anything other than time items and whack off to acc %s.
    Last edited by Laval; 11-18-2012 at 01:06 PM.

Senior Member SergeantRock44 is an unknown quantity at this point SergeantRock44's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Verletzer View Post
    The main reason that QL has gone down hill for a lot of people is the fact that I play this game.
    I agree with this...I hate like hell that you even posted....

+ Reply to Thread