+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a wierd thing

Member wannabenz is on a distinguished road

a wierd thing

what i have is some problem with mouse/graphics/internet when playnig now and again not continuous. when left mouse clicked for firing ill get a brief screen flash and lagometer shows a spike that goes downwards in the green then slightlyabove the green then back to normal, this probably happens 20 sec intervals or just random.
    if it was hardware why afect the lagometer? im lost any help appreciated

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabenz View Post
    when left mouse clicked for firing
    this probably happens 20 sec intervals or just random.
    So which is it?

ill get a brief screen flash and lagometer shows a spike that goes downwards in the green then slightlyabove the green then back to normal, if it was hardware why afect the lagometer? im lost any help appreciated
    Would you happen to have left mouse set to do anything special in windows?

no left button as normal .. im just disabling rtss which is part of evga gpu software to see if its that

80% sorted its something in win 7 prob a driver somewhere because i accidentally went into test mode on win 7 and my computer hasgained a good speed increase and qlive plays alot better still room to moove tho but a start

some bug maybe not ql or plugin

ok heres the deal while in game ill get screen flashes now and again upon left mouse press these actually show on netgraph with a spike but is times to the mouse click, well this has gone a bit further now, as i get a flash and a spike my win desktop bottom bar appears at bottom of ql and im stuck there until i mouse the windows bar needless to say the game is no good for me, i am using full screen mode and cant see why that task bar should appear its all related scrren flash/spike/and taskbar coming up, its intermittent,but may happen every 5 mins sometimes its just the screen flicker and spike lol any ideas on this one thank you..

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    disable your windows key -> winkey_disable 1
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Senior Member Mike68 will become famous soon enough Mike68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabenz View Post
    ok heres the deal while in game ill get screen flashes now and again upon left mouse press these actually show on netgraph with a spike but is times to the mouse click, well this has gone a bit further now, as i get a flash and a spike my win desktop bottom bar appears at bottom of ql and im stuck there until i mouse the windows bar needless to say the game is no good for me, i am using full screen mode and cant see why that task bar should appear its all related scrren flash/spike/and taskbar coming up, its intermittent,but may happen every 5 mins sometimes its just the screen flicker and spike lol any ideas on this one thank you..
    Probably just a coincidence, but I was getting the task bar at the bottom of the screen during a game too last night, every time I pressed Tab. Restarted pc and all was fine. Never happened before, and I hadn't alt-tabbed or anything. WinXP, IE8. More likely to be a pc problem than a QL one I expect.

+ Reply to Thread