+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your suggestions for the next Standard map rotation

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by u35Silent View Post
    what the hell... i payed the premium so i thought i see public servers with more than just 3 maps in a row ... and 3 maps, why not multiple servers with diferent map rotations????
    Because the powers that be have deemed a pro subscription as worthless as a standard subscription unless you want to play a premium server with 4 or 5 ppl.
    The only ones to profit out of this mess are duellers.
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 11-02-2012 at 02:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Junior Member Tr3m0r is on a distinguished road
    I see I'm not the only one having issue about rotations. Can't we have more than 4 maps in one rotation or just make servers each with different maps, so that players could have more to select from. However, would love to see Campgrounds available once again, which means - full servers and lots of massacre.

Senior Member trebor111 is an unknown quantity at this point

Retribution

Retribution please, I thank you.

*EiN5TEiN
    Quote Originally Posted by andj View Post
    Please bring back space ctf...
    please... this is not the time for that right now....

put sum bots and have fun mate \o/

*smackahontas
    @ u35Silent:
    "what the hell... i payed the premium so i thought i see public servers with more than just 3 maps in a row" - at least you didn't buy pro to see the same, or being forced to spend your time to start the games on your own.

@lam:
    "Pub standard TDM wasn't in very good health lately - got 1 map each month, nobody even bothered with spawning 1-map standard publics." - wow, just browsed for public standard tdm in europe --> nothing. seems this gametype is gone. bye bye tdm.
    "I hope for two maps of different styles next month, maybe Purgatory + Retribution?" - i think one additional map to have 2 good maps won't resurect this gametype. ctf had 2-3 good maps every month and i can tell you it is damn boring and the game browser list kept shrinking. as far as i know the pool is random, so rather spare your time instead of making hopes for different styles and fancy visualizations for maps that weren't in the pool yet.

@muckyman:
    you ment premium (not pro) subscription is as useless as standard? or you refer to the empty servers in general?

@Tr3m0r:
    "I see I'm not the only one having issue about rotations." - lol? who doesn't have a problem with the rotations?

Junior Member GRIGNARD is on a distinguished road
    for ctf distant screams is the best..........

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smackahontas View Post

@muckyman:
    you ment premium (not pro) subscription is as useless as standard? or you refer to the empty servers in general?

?
    I refer to the fact that pro subscibers can`t choose any map if they spawn a standard server and i only like large FFA....which is impossible to keep populated on premium servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

*smackahontas
    ah ok now i got it.
    already heared about the problem:
    a) spawn premium: hard to populate (you need to w8 and/or use invite scripts to fill it) but you can play any map.
    b) spawn standard: easy to populate (gets quickly and automatically filled) but you are forced to play the standard maps.

Senior Member iSuckz is on a distinguished road iSuckz's Avatar
    would love three storey, and either of hell's gate.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    ^ 3 story is really nice.

i wish they would give 8 ctf maps (like in the first month where this rotation started) since 6 is really giving everyone a lazy-eye.

+ Reply to Thread